What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Finch GONE!!!

Exactly. Its no coincidence that at every club he's ever been at the fans have wanted him gone. FOFF may not have been responsible for Finch's Parra demise, but they were there in spirit ;-)

I still have my FoFF shirt and membership badge.

Long live Foff.

Finch is the illegitimate child of bourban bec and dicky ricky, the drunk has got his just desserts, id bet Steve Meredith would be dancing in the streets after he basically ruined his career

Finch once had

Cayless (The good one, not the current Eels dud)
Morley
Ricketson
Fitzgibbon
Crocker
Wing

all infront of him and WITHOUT Fittler he couldn't do sh*t. He isn't a footballers pubic hair let alone anything better.

Didgi

I like this club, I just hope they make a really, really, really huge stuff up and swap a promising halfback for LOLFINCH.

Man, I'm really glad I'm not your friend.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I like this club, I just hope they make a really, really, really huge stuff up and swap a promising halfback for LOLFINCH.

Man, I'm really glad I'm not your friend.

but finch is a former SOO rep halve....i'm doing Saints a favour....

:lol:

Flapper

First Grade
Not surprised to hear Penrith's name mentioned as an interested party, as they're quite fond of signing more halfbacks than they know what to do with, then playing other people out of position in the 7 anyway while the proper half's over at Windsor.

Not surprised to hear Penrith's name mentioned as an interested party, as they're quite fond of signing more halfbacks than they know what to do with, then playing other people out of position in the 7 anyway while the proper half's over at Windsor.

Post of the week!!

:lol: :lol:

Dazraider

Juniors
Finch can go and start complaining over there now, and use excuses like he always does.
he is a crap halfback and is so overrated, It will be the best thing for parra to be without him.
He has always been a sook and no surprise to see him cry again not getting his own way
good ridence, just dont come back to canberra

Didgi

Does everyone remember this beauty?

lolfinch27ya.gif
:lol::lol::lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
Well, sounds like Anderson is shaking things up at least. Dissapointing that Finch didn't stay and cop it like Grothe - especially after Fitzy shuffled the decks and exited Ridell for Finch.

Still, we now have Salary Cap room. No one's linked us to cutie yet, thank God.

I'd rather have Carney and his parole officer on the park.

Anyway, wonder how Hayne is feeling now his scapegoat is gone?

Noa

First Grade
lol.. poor finchy can't win around here. 2nd in try assists and line-break assists of any halfback in the comp. if you think parramatta are losing because of brett finch, you are sorely mistaken. bloke tries his guts out every game, and his stats really arn't too bad. seems he does one thing wrong in a game and it's LOLFINCH time again.

while i don't rate him amongst the best halfbacks in the comp, he's a solid first grader at worst. who would want to be parramattas halfback at the moment? their fans crucify you... and your team doesn't turn up for you either.

:clap:

Next few weeks should be fun to watch at Parra. Especailly if Finch goes to the Dragons and does well.

Dazraider

Juniors
Best thing for Hayne not having someone dribble sh!t next to him on the field.

I really hope parra go on a roll now without him cause that would really frustrate the worm

Kiki

First Grade
no way hes going to the dragons. we have soward, hornby and head waiting in the wings. we dont need finch.