What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Finch GONE!!!

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
If he can't cop a little fire from the coach then its better for him to go. Half that team has been on the back end of an anderson spray this season, they dont go and have a cry about it though. Good job by anderson, clearing out the soft players in the club.
All the best finchy!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Brett Finch has shocked Parramatta officials by requesting an immediate release from the club to take up a lucrative offer in the English Super League.

And 2 paragraphs later...

The Eels halfback has been struggling for form this year and the news hasn't come as a surprise to club officials.

Good one Proszenko !

Major blow my ass!

MajorPayne.jpg

Brett Finch has shocked Parramatta officials by requesting an immediate release from the club to take up a lucrative offer in the English Super League.

The Eels halfback has been struggling for form this year and the news hasn't come as a surprise to club officials.

Good one Proszenko !

:lol:

Didgi

Funny if he goes to St Merge and f**ks up Sowards career for a second time...

As if Saint Benny would be stupid enough to give him a first grade spot? Only Parramatta is that dumb. This can only mean improvement for Parramatta, do any Parra fans know of the half in U20's or Toyota Cup? Is he any good?

Brutus

Referee

Good one Proszenko !

:lol::lol:

As if Saint Benny would be stupid enough to give him a first grade spot? Only Parramatta is that dumb. This can only mean improvement for Parramatta, do any Parra fans know of the half in U20's or Toyota Cup? Is he any good?

:lol: Saying Parramatta can only be that dumb for giving Finch a first grade spot is like saying only North Queensland would be dumb enough to give Hegarty one.

Didgi

:lol: Saying Parramatta can only be that dumb for giving Finch a first grade spot is like saying only North Queensland would be dumb enough to give Hegarty one.

:(:( Point taken. But Hegarty wont last for much longer, Neil Henry's just discovered he's sh*t. It's a pity it's taken him 4 rounds to figure what everyone already knew. ;-):lol:

:(:( Point taken. But Hegarty wont last for much longer, Neil Henry's just discovered he's sh*t. It's a pity it's taken him 4 rounds to figure what everyone already knew. ;-):lol:

:lol: Every team has the same mistake. We all knew Henry would come to his senses.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Why would St George want him? How many top halves do they want?

Id say Penrith, Tigers and Canberra might put in some interest.

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Would be shocked if he doesn't end up playing for Matt Elliott at the Panthers.

The pair got on very well in Finch's last season at the Raiders and Elliott was shattered the young fella left to play for Ricky Stuart and the Roosters after a fairly successful 2002 year when they made the Finals.

Could be that Finch was just looking for an excuse to jump to the Panthers and Anderson gave it to him against the Roosters.

Finch at #7 makes the Panthers a much better team since they'll have a genuine organiser in the side.

Can't see him ending up anywhere else.

Lego_Man

First Grade
BBSF is on the money - the question is how many of those clubs have the required coin?

St. Brett

Juniors
3371772242_beb45eb0f6.jpg

I want an ice cream.
Gimme an ice cream.
If I don't get my way I want an ice cream.
You're not playing with us because you don't have an ice cream.
I wanna ice cream.

430323502_f907af24ef.jpg

I'm going to England if I don't have my way!
I wanna be quartet back you're not fair!

Last edited: