What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Stewart found not guilty of sexual assault

Without_a_Spoon

Juniors
lol

sure he has

and you to can find where i have said he was guilty

jesus f**king christ

you've heard bits and pieces on the news. that's it

it wouldn't matter anyway. being a Manly supporter you already had him as not guilty

Well go on where in this original post does he say he is definately innocent. If your saying he is implying that he is innocent, you have given the implication from early on he is guilty. Simple.
Interesting to note you've dropped the 'what do you know angle' but isn't it? Realising you might have been wrong about something there?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Well go on where in this original post does he say he is definately innocent. If your saying he is implying that he is innocent,

They must be pretty confident he will be found not guilty. From all the reports it seems like that will be the case.

you have given the implication from early on he is guilty. Simple.

please find a quote that backs that statement up

bet you can't

Interesting to note you've dropped the 'what do you know angle' but isn't it? Realising you might have been wrong about something there?

am i supposed to mention it every post :crazy:

he would have only seen what's on the news

Without_a_Spoon

Juniors
please find a quote that backs that statement up

bet you can't

am i supposed to mention it every post :crazy:

he would have only seen what's on the news

Once again how do you know what he has seen? Not all reports are made public. And once again, in case you don't understand how our country is run, we live in a democratic society where our court rooms are of an OPEN nature! You don't know what he, or other people who are reporting to him, have seen.

Garts

Bench
Fmd El, I am dumber for reading your posts. I am getting more information that what is in the press through someone who is in court each day. And as I said, I never said he was innocent, just that based on what seems to be coming out it will be hard to convict. Do you get that? As for me believing he was innocent from the start as I am a Manly fan, i think you will find I am pretty fair and call things as I see them. You won't find a post from me protesting his innocence since it happened as I have no idea what happened but based on what's coming out he will probably be "found innocent". You do realize it's only an opinion but it's actually based on some solid information. Not just the fact I'm a Manly fan.

Without_a_Spoon

Juniors
What quote? You've just proven you really have no idea. You can't grasp the fact people can attend court hearings. How do you think the media gets their stories. You know, through attending the trial. Just like others can!

El Diablo

Post Whore

Without_a_Spoon

Juniors
He just tolld you he's heard from people reporting from there. We live in an age of freelance reporters. Not all the news has to be from the television or the papers..

El Diablo

Post Whore
There you go, 4 posts in. Thats a negative implication that Brett Stewart has committed an offence. I could go through 2000+ pages of this bullsh*t but you get the point..

:lol:

you are demented

that says nothing about Stewart

says nothing about whether he is guilty or innocent either

Without_a_Spoon

Juniors
Fmd El, I am dumber for reading your posts. I am getting more information that what is in the press through someone who is in court each day. And as I said, I never said he was innocent, just that based on what seems to be coming out it will be hard to convict. Do you get that? As for me believing he was innocent from the start as I am a Manly fan, i think you will find I am pretty fair and call things as I see them. You won't find a post from me protesting his innocence since it happened as I have no idea what happened but based on what's coming out he will probably be "found innocent". You do realize it's only an opinion but it's actually based on some solid information. Not just the fact I'm a Manly fan.

See that El, more information that has not been the small ammount reported by the mainstream press..

Without_a_Spoon

Juniors
:lol:

you are demented

that says nothing about Stewart

says nothing about whether he is guilty or innocent either

Its implication you twat. The same thing that you have harped on about! You then went on to question the lawyers in regards to salary cap. Point is you have been anti-Stewart and Manly since it began. The end!

El Diablo

Post Whore
Its implication you twat. The same thing that you have harped on about! You then went on to question the lawyers in regards to salary cap. Point is you have been anti-Stewart and Manly since it began. The end!

2325920887_b206236832.jpg

and why wouldn't i question Manly paying the lawyer?

as was later posted it should count towards the salary cap as it would have with Inglis

Garts

Bench
So El, you want me to provide proof that based on my opinion that he will be found innocent. You do understand that's what I said? Either you are a good sh*t stirrer or thick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It is my opinion he will be found NOT GUILTY and I have barely been following it. It is hard to meet the burden of proof in these cases.