What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Carney Leaves Gold Coast Titans

t-ba

Post Whore
Knightmare said:
Rubbish, Satan is a Broncos fan. Watch the 1997 ARL Grand Final and you will know once and for all who God supports ;-) . It's a pity to see Carney relegated to being a "One season wonder".

Gods Children are all inbred Coalminers and Dockworkers?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Losing 4 wingers in a week, is it a world record?

Sad to see Carney go, he still had alot to offer and Ireland could have done with him in 2008 (are Ireland in the WC?)

Wouldn't surprise me to hear him signed with Wigan or Warrington in the next couple of weeks though.

Frederick

Staff member
Perth Red said:
Wouldn't surprise me to hear him signed with Wigan or Warrington in the next couple of weeks though.
He can't as the Titans technically still have him contracted, at his request.

Frederick

Staff member
Perth Red said:
For now.....
After Carney has given them his word that he's retiring from league, and returning home to further his studies, I highly doubt the Titans would grant any request from Carney to let him out of his contract to play for another team

wittyfan

Referee
Though when does "retirement" actually mean that in sport these days? Some sportsman have had several retirements. :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
Knightmare said:
God's children had Miss Universe cheering for them. :D

There's always diamonds, well, surgically enhanced diamonds, that come out of the rough.

Achillies

Juniors
They have gone from having Carney and Turner on the sting to Walker and Petersen.I think the touch lines will be coming in about 20 metres up Gold Coast way.

Do you think with all the walkouts and releases there under the cap yet:cool:

aids

Bench
i just saw owen craigie, rubbing goana oil on his legs and woofing down a double cheese burger before getting on a greyhound bus to the goldcoast.
could there be a link?

lotti

Bench
well Pieterson's injured, no Carney, no Turner, Walker's hardly up to first grade and where's Rogers?