What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Carney Leaves Gold Coast Titans

MSKnight

Juniors
Being a Knights Fan, It's Hard to see Carney go but really, The Titans have many more players to fill in there Backline.

Lowdown, No Offence but if it was your team, you wouldnt be too Happy!

And The Matt Rogers Injury isnt even that bad! He's started Training Again and if you wanna know how My Cousins Dad is John Cartright!

innsaneink

Referee
knightlover said:
Being a Knights Fan, It's Hard to see Carney go but really, The Titans have many more players to fill in there Backline.

And The Matt Rogers Injury isnt even that bad! He's started Training Again and if you wanna know how My Cousins Dad is John Cartright!

Why wouldnt you just say your uncle is john cartwright, you shameless name dropper, you.

Lowdown

Juniors
knightlover said:

Forgive me knightlover...but I'm not laughing at the Titans, nor Carney...its just the events are just so comical....

Its like there is a God...but he he's not a Titans supporter!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Godz Illa said:
Particularly enjoyed this Searle quote from the Titans press release:

""I would like to personally thank Brian for his integrity and the manner in which he handled this, he had the fortitude to do this face to face and that strength of character is rare today."

Subtle Turncoat reference, perhaps?

Subtle reference?
:lol: about as subtle as a sledgehammer.

that Samau Smith fella from the storm may have just got the break he needs to establish himself

Lowdown

Juniors
knightlover said:

innsaneink said:
Why wouldnt you just say your uncle is john cartwright, you shameless name dropper, you.

Muhahahahahah....priceless

Lowdown

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
I would hope he would support one of his own saints, ffs.

Don't be silly...God's not that stupid...

I reckon he supports the Broncos...how else do you explain the decisions in the 2006 Grand Final...?

Ice777

Bench
El Diablo said:
that was probably at Olympic Park

Nah, this was Olympic Park.

ES4_gallery__470x312.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
Rubbish, Satan is a Broncos fan. Watch the 1997 ARL Grand Final and you will know once and for all who God supports ;-) . It's a pity to see Carney relegated to being a "One season wonder".

Latest posts