What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos Signings 2010

AuDragon

Juniors
It's merely an exercise to figure out what the room in our cap is, not to pry into Michael's life.

renouf

Juniors
With Folau and a few others gone, surely we are in the market for a couple of quality players.. any ideas if they will be signed before the june 30 deadline?

Seagullsrock

Juniors
All hail the mighty Seagulls. We're not good enough to be privy to his all knowing knowledge.

I know you're probably 12 so you don't work but you tell us all where you work if you do, how old are you, how much you get paid, what you look like etc etc then I'll think about telling you the details surrounding Michaels.

Dazzat

First Grade
With Folau and a few others gone, surely we are in the market for a couple of quality players.. any ideas if they will be signed before the june 30 deadline?

Inglis should be target No. 1.

Or how about that Manly centre who scored three on debut? Weare I think his name is.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Forwards should be No. 1 target. You don't recruit a bloke because of one good game on debut. Far better off securing Copley etc.

AuDragon

Juniors
Inglis would definitely be the first choice! We are pretty well served in the front and 2nd rows as well as the halves, but we will lack a quality centre on the left mostly.
With Hoffman progressing in leaps and the wings also covered, I would concentrate on upgrading some of the youngsters contracts, starting with Gillett!

renouf

Juniors
Inglis should be target No. 1.

Or how about that Manly centre who scored three on debut? Weare I think his name is.

Bruno said we won't be going anywhere near any Melbourne players, certainly not before june 30.. so I dunno when hes planning to sign a replacement.

beads6

First Grade
Don't want Tate, waste of money, no point having 2 right centres who are injury prone.