What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos Signings 2010

Broncos93

Juniors
Just saw in the NRL signings thread that Casey McGuire may be coming back here from the English Super League? Anyone hear anything about that?

renouf

Juniors
Hes got a good footy brain, he was always a bit too slow in his reactions though, still I'd be happy to see him back at the club.

dasherhalo

Juniors
Hes got a good footy brain, he was always a bit too slow in his reactions though, still I'd be happy to see him back at the club.

Pass. Always thought of him as a poor mans' Corey Parker for some reason.... and that ain't exactly high praise.

DeeJ

Bench
Casey was a great servant to the club and a very handy player to have in the 17. However we already have a few players who can fit into utilities roles and I just don't see a place for him anymore. Perhaps he can dual register with a QLD cup side and only be called up during massive injury tolls.

DeeJ

Bench
P.s. we lost Ashton Sims to the Cowboys confirmed today. Wish him the best of luck and hope he gets the NRL game time he deserves.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Is it only a matter of time now before we say good-bye to Korbin too (if it hasn't happened already)?

Of what I saw I reckon Tariq has the goods! Haven't seen much of Korbin.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
Unfortunate that he wasn't given more time to show what he could do but he should free up some cap space which has probably already been filled. Wish you all the best Ashton hope the cowboys recognise your skills more than what the broncos did.

G.I.

Juniors
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! TARIQ SIMS was such a good up and comer( ive seen him play abit) he is going to rip it up at the cowboys then come back to the broncos asking for more money coz lets face it if your a queenslander you want to play for the broncs

screeder

Juniors
You watch A Sims smash us in the coming years just like he did to the Dragons. Can't wait to see future games against the boys with Sims in the line-up. T Sims will rip into us as well and only a matter of time before he plays first grade.

alan89

Juniors
Inglis and Hodges will form a huge centre pairing. Darren Lockyer must be licking his lips bigtime... the Broncos will be back next season.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
Broncos will be a massive threat next year, and i also expect to see the cowboys doing well and making the 8 at a minimum next year. I think in the pre-season they will need to do a lot of work on their defense.