What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane2 Bid News

Which Brisbane2 Team Name?

• Total voters
Alright, whose idea was it to revive the PBB account?

hello. Tezza.

ive come back to fk with you

but this time I dont want my personality to hijack any threads.

I want to stick to topic.

So where were we? Yes.

Brisbane2.

Gunna rock, bud. sorry cc.

my tip: brisbane 2 to average 27k within 3 years. have execs everywhere wiping sweat from their brows and saying "phhhewww. thank god we didn't go with the central coast....that was totally just a fallback option. rack off norths."

Last edited:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Oh and to welcome you back, just to show that we still aren't listening to you

hand_raising.jpg

on a side note, that was sarcasm.

can u change the background to black? its easier on the eye

i challenge anyone to try and ignore my posts.

they are unignorable

i just made up a word.

teaching you's allz a thang or tew

i dont want to hijack threads like it used to happen....i never intended for that....thats why I just want to say the following.
brisbane 2 rocks and will beat cc and any other half baked club looking to get in.....

hell the cc bid doesnt even have a completed stadium. it only has 3 stands....ok, so you get that sorted and maybe you will have a chance. I was being encouraging....in the cold hard light of day, u guys are screwed now. its just the bears in a duck outfit anyway

its brisbane 2 mate

not community wannabees 101.

it will be for profit and success. any way they can.

do you think paul morgan etc had the smell of grass on their shoes when they walked into their first press conference.

wait for the football people to get involved. thats when it will go from money to the paddock.

hey, they could fail. they may not but they are going to give it a shake.

their one prime weapon. brisbane is rl town, drenched in the blood of our game and the honor of its people.

other towns, god help them if the bid comes up with the goods. they will leave no stone un turned.
Broncos should tell them to f*ck off and block their planned use of Suncorp! CC Bears and WA Reds for me tidler.

i dont want to hijack threads like it used to happen....i never intended for that....thats why I just want to say the following.
brisbane 2 rocks and will beat cc and any other half baked club looking to get in.....

hell the cc bid doesnt even have a completed stadium. it only has 3 stands....ok, so you get that sorted and maybe you will have a chance. I was being encouraging....in the cold hard light of day, u guys are screwed now. its just the bears in a duck outfit anyway
When is your 13th birthday chump? Why the big letters or can't you f*cking read?

Goddo

Bench
LOL awesome, PBB is back... I have been wondering if we would get to see a PBB vs BDGS/Bunniesman throw down. Should be entertaining. Just need Gabba and Haynetrain to jump in.

bobmar28

Bench
Ummm, yes, what relevance does that have? My point is, it's absolutely ludicrous to expect a supporter to ask to have crucial bid document information revealed. He seems to me to be pretty switched on and not the type of person who would simply make the statistic up.

If they were a playing team selling ticketed and non-ticketed memberships, I'd agree with you. The memberships, irrespective of the dollar paid for them, are a sign of active interest. The club, two years out from being in the league should they gain admission, has directly dealt with almost 6,000 people who have all agreed to part with some amount of their hard-earned money (in a time where the cost of living isn't exactly that low, mind you). If that's $1 or $100 per person, they're doing something right. I'd go so far as to say the Bears are more active in their local community than some current NRL teams.

I don't think that's true at all. On their current limited budget and resources, they're keeping this drive at the grassroots level. Once they're a fully-fledged NRL club with the $$$ behind them from Ken Sayer, etc etc, it's a safe bet to assume they have a comprehensive marketing plan to kick into gear and gain widespread support and membership, both ticketed and non-ticketed, that would likely far surpass the current level of membership.

I could be wrong, but the "feeling on the ground" on the Coast is what I'm basing my analysis on, and I reckon I'm not too far off being right.

And if she gets 6,000 people to sponsor her at just $20 each, she's raised $120,000.

As you can see, not a very good comparison.

All this talk about memberships is a waste of time. TV rights will decide where the next 2 franchises go and that puts BNE 2 way out in front of CC Bears.

Broncos should tell them to f*ck off and block their planned use of Suncorp! CC Bears and WA Reds for me tidler.

maybe you are the one who is 13.

oh yeh, forgot to add: chump.

leave the insults amongst your pre pubescent mates.

i will say however, in a mature sense, your comment shows lack of maturity, sense, intelligence, vision, and fairness. and reality. the broncos do not own the stadium.

i should be insulting you. but i am not. i pity you

LOL awesome, PBB is back... I have been wondering if we would get to see a PBB vs BDGS/Bunniesman throw down. Should be entertaining. Just need Gabba and Haynetrain to jump in.

hahaha. yeh hi. uh.....I am all those guys as well.

PBB>>>>>>>>The other morons.

indeed, I am greater. by design. My programing is definitely superior to theirs

All this talk about memberships is a waste of time. TV rights will decide where the next 2 franchises go and that puts BNE 2 way out in front of CC Bears.

haha. exactly.

and i hate the central coast bid so it feels good. bunch of old hacks trying to squeeze back into the big time and glory days.

where's Neil when you need him.

bobmar28

Bench
If they had all that, then i would say they are running their bid correctly. And you showing that you know nothing again, i have said many time if a second Brisbane bid was run correctly i would support it fully. Unfortunately, there aren't any.

JMO

And you say that with a straight face?

bobmar28

Bench
Probably would of been some kid of work experience told to find a Bears rugby league logo and thought that was it.

Happens all the time, thats why the old bulldogs logo still pops up from time to time in media stories.

Because the new one is so lame?

Bay City

Juniors
How I see it at the moment:

Stadium
B2 üüü
Reds üü (extra tick conditional on redvelopment)
Bears ü

Finances
Bears üüü
B2 üü
Reds ü

Fanbase
Bears üüü
B2 üü
Reds ü

Value to TV
B2 üüü
Reds üü
Bears ü

Support of other clubs
Reds üüü
B2 üü
Bears ü

Expansion of game
Reds üüü
Bears üü
B2 ü

Plenty of pros and cons to all 3 bids, we shall see what priorities the IC has I guess.

What is the capacity of the Perth stadium and what is projected after redevelopment. To give it 3 ticks after redevelopment, making it on par with Suncorp and well ahead of Blue Tongue is interesting.

BDGS

Bench
Because the new one is so lame?

If you prefer a Japanese cartoon bulldogs head with two ticks above history and a combination of past Bulldogs logos. That's fair enough, obviously Canterbury Bankstown members don't agree.

This is interesting, we now have this new moron troll that acts like he is 13 and bobmar.

Very interesting.

Latest posts