What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane2 Bid News

Which Brisbane2 Team Name?

• Total voters

DecoyRunner

Juniors
It should be kookaburras, i actually like how the name "Rivercity" follows into Kookaburra's

Since when has this been an East Brisbane bid btw?

btw, where did you get these from?

Agreed. Rivercity Kookaburras gets my vote.

Would prefer to see the Cutters get a team first. If we're gonna expand, it shouldn't be to weaken one supporter base, but to open up completely new ones.

BDGS

Bench
They are introducing 2nd teams for most states in the 20/20 though aren't they? The name for it was Heat.

I'll look for more info.

fair enough, i stopped following domestic twenty20 when they announced they were changing to this ridiculous franchise structure. Not a good fit for cricket imo, makes a joke of the game but thats another topic altogether.

Goddo

Bench
You could make a good lookin logo with a Kookaburra...

Surely it would be abreviated in general use though... "Eastern Kookaburras" is a mouthful.

kookaburra_logo.gif
]
images

Kookaburra%2BBlog%2BLogo.JPG

Last edited:

otori

Juniors
Brewers would be awesome if they were sponsored by XXXX. Mascot could be a barrel. Win.

Kookaburras Would be good as well but I'm really against buccaneers on the grounds it feels very American and soulless like the titans. Yeah there's a Milwaukee brewers but a team playing out of suncorp would have clear reason to call tjemselves the brewers.

age.s

First Grade
Theres already the Cairns Taipans basketball team, and Essendon Bombers in the AFL..no chance..

Meh, Basketball? Really? Who cares?

There are other mascots that have clubs in both codes (Tigers, Magpies, Bulldogs etc). Does it really matter that much if it's the best option?

sheepbender

Juniors
Meh, Basketball? Really? Who cares?

There are other mascots that have clubs in both codes (Tigers, Magpies, Bulldogs etc). Does it really matter that much if it's the best option?

Alright, well pointed out, but Taipans is an average name at best imo..

Latest posts