What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos are the biggest hypocrites

Jason Simmons

Juniors
BTW Kenny, may I ask what club you support?

Who cares? He's that lunatic that has an insane man-crush on Dane Gagai and a thousand different profiles on this site.

The next part of his schtick is about how stupid Hook is, how all the players hate him and how the Broncos are doomed as a club because they sacked a player who repeatedly breached disciplinary standards.

Nothing to see here with this goose.

KennyVegas

Juniors
Looks like I hit nerve with these donkey supporters. Why did Third man Thaiday become captain again? How does he lead by example? Maybe Anthony Griffin saw great leadership qualities when he lead Hunt, Boyd and some shelia into the toilets. Setting a great example by making him captain. Lol what a joke of a club.

Russellk

Juniors
Wow what's with all the hostility??? Its just a game.

All the clubs go through periods of strengths and weakness when they need to recruit externally. Broncos have been lucky in the past as they have always had superstars like langer and lockyer to build a team around but now we are short on star power and are looking to bolster the ranks.

Just wait until Smith, Slater and Cronk retire Melbourne will have to do the same and for the long term clubs you have all been through lean patches.

As for Gaigai he broke the rules repeatedly what are you supposed to do. We walked away from Dugan because of an incident once he had basically come to terms with us and Barba has done nothing wrong by the Broncos yet. Besides Gaigai has proven noting yet Dugan has twice the ability at this stage.

And the comments on Thaiday and his leadership well unfortunately I agree. In fact his form has been crap since being captain.

gUt

Coach
Wow what's with all the hostility??? Its just a game.

All the clubs go through periods of strengths and weakness when they need to recruit externally. Broncos have been lucky in the past as they have always had superstars like langer and lockyer to build a team around but now we are short on star power and are looking to bolster the ranks.

Just wait until Smith, Slater and Cronk retire Melbourne will have to do the same and for the long term clubs you have all been through lean patches.

As for Gaigai he broke the rules repeatedly what are you supposed to do. We walked away from Dugan because of an incident once he had basically come to terms with us and Barba has done nothing wrong by the Broncos yet. Besides Gaigai has proven noting yet Dugan has twice the ability at this stage.

And the comments on Thaiday and his leadership well unfortunately I agree. In fact his form has been crap since being captain.

welcome to LU :lol:

Jason Maher

Immortal
I haven't read the OP, but I agree 100% with it. f**k the donkeys. Filthy scum hell bent on world domination and subjugation of the little man. :sarcasm:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
In all seriousness though, this everlasting inferiority complex that emanates from the other clubs never loses its entertainment value. We miss the finals and the ratings take a massive dip. What other club can claim to have that effect.

gUt

Coach
To be fair, some of the other clubs that also missed the finals :lol:

Parra and Dragons certainly

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
To be fair, some of the other clubs that also missed the finals :lol:

Parra and Dragons certainly

I would've thought it's fair to assume the majority of Sydney fans would be keeping up with the finals regardless to see how Souffs and Easts go.

broncos2010

Juniors
wow some broncos fans we have on this forum not even defending our proud club :oops:

Let me step up to the mic then.

Broncos 6 premierships in 25 years and pretty much nearly every finals series since they club has been around in 1988.

Second biggest sporting club in australia

Sick of hearing it from dragons and eels fans in thread when their teams are down the toilet and trying to give it to the most successful club like the last 20 odd years just because we are having one bad year.

Bretto

Bench
wow some broncos fans we have on this forum not even defending our proud club :oops:

Let me step up to the mic then.

Broncos 6 premierships in 25 years and pretty much nearly every finals series since they club has been around in 1988.

Second biggest sporting club in australia

Sick of hearing it from dragons and eels fans in thread when their teams are down the toilet and trying to give it to the most successful club like the last 20 odd years just because we are having one bad year.

My time on LU has taught me that the vast majority of people who post in these types of threads are morons. They cannot make a coherent point and only serve to make themselves sound like imbeciles. To that end, I will not argue nor waste my time with someone like that. I then find it easier to simply laugh at them and bask in the jealousy.

I appreciate your passion though, mate. :D

bottle

Coach
My time on LU has taught me that the vast majority of people who post in these types of threads are morons. They cannot make a coherent point and only serve to make themselves sound like imbeciles. To that end, I will not argue nor waste my time with someone like that. I then find it easier to simply laugh at them and bask in the jealousy.

I appreciate your passion though, mate. :D

I resemble that remark.

Sleep

Juniors
I'm not a Broncos fan but:

* Gagai admitted he deserved the boot and had been in trouble on a bunch of occasions. Just because it wasn't splashed all over the Telegraph doesn't make it any better. He needed a change of scenery. I believe they helped him secure a new club too and fully informed them of his issues.

* They gave up the chase on Dugan once they saw what a complete f**k up and loser he was.

* They weren't aware of Barba's newly brought to light incident until after the fact I believe?

* The other fella went out and got blind a few nights before a game that meant sweet FA to anyone outside of a few blokes on the punt. Who gives two shits?

Terrible thread. Shut it down.