What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs attack Saints over perceived "lock-out" at Kogarah

ouwet

Bench
Belmore is way too convenient a ground for the trouble element. I hope we never play there again as it will only end up in trouble.

I do agree with you Dogaholic... it's a shame, those trouble makers ruin it for everyone. I would love nothing better then to see 4 or so games played at grounds like Belmore, Kogarah, Campbelltown etc but IMO the higer drawing games need to be played at SFS/Homebush, shame the Oasis project went belly under, that stadium would've been perfect.

sting

Bench
...having said that, didn't the Saints criticise the Tigers for not allowing a semi-final to be moved to accommodate more people from SFS to ANZ?

other way round mate! tiges wanted the game changed cause we qualified earlier and they didn't want all their fans locked out...

anyways, f**k the dogs. kogarah is our home ground. don't give up any advantage at all. i wanna see a sea of red and white, nothing else

Dogs Of War

Coach
I am sure that there is going to be a good representation of Bulldogs supporters at the ground. Most Dogs fans having been looking forward to this fixture for ages.

sting

Bench
When we move back to Belmore, we'll let our 25,000 capacity ground be the only place for our home clash against the Dragons. None of this moving to ANZ crap at their request.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belmore_Sports_Ground

why the hell would we want it to move to ANZ? Belmore is way easier to get to for the majority of saints fans.

not that you guys will ever be playing NRL there again...

you are deadset one of the biggest dribblers on this forum

ouwet

Bench
Dude, keep siding with the terrorists. As soon as they get public opinion on their side, the world stops questioning their tactics. Read about their weapons of choice here.

The Lebanese Forces gave up there weapons in 1991 when the civil war ended, everyone knows that, and it's a fact! Hezbollah on the other hand still have weapons and everyone knows they are terrorists!

Enough is enough... Are there any moderators reading this thread? Can you please stop this fool from hyjacking it!

Seriously either talk about Friday night or go away or PM me your opinion.
If you hate the LF put it in your signature and go away!

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach

Your kidding yourself if you think there will be any serious move back to the joint other than as a training facility, and thats only because Homebush is dicking us around.

Those that went to the ground between 1995-1999 know how bad that hill got in that time, so much trouble, with intimidation tactics employed against opposition supporters. It's a game, not an excuse for a fight.

RIP Belmore.

Rexxy

Coach
The Lebanese Forces gave up there weapons in 1991 when the civil war ended, everyone knows that, and it's a fact! Hezbollah on the other hand still have weapons and everyone knows they are terrorists!

Enough is enough... Are there any moderators reading this thread? Can you please stop this full from hyjacking it!

Seriously either talk about Friday night or go away or PM me your opinion.
If you hate the LF put it in your signature and go away!

Calling for censorship, eh? the last refuge of a scoundrel. FMD you are as bad as Ibemy who runs to the moderators when someone dares to question his "lets pretend nothing happened" stance. How about you remove your sig. and stop dragging old world battles into nations of peace, love and understanding. Thats what our forefathers fought for.

ouwet

Bench
Calling for censorship, eh? the last refuge of a scoundrel. FMD you are as bad as Ibemy who runs to the moderators when someone dares to question his "lets pretend nothing happened" stance. How about you remove your sig. and stop dragging old world battles into nations of peace, love and understanding. Thats what our forefathers fought for.

If a moderator tells me to remove my signature, then i will immediately, until then i will not!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
...having said that, didn't the Saints criticise the Tigers for not allowing a semi-final to be moved to accommodate more people from SFS to ANZ?
I don't think so Tim. I'm pretty sure it was Wests Tigers wanting a match to be moved out of Kogarah.

As for the '40,000', anyone can pull figures out of their hat. A exaggeration of course. Sounds like the Bulldogs are just desperate to gain some home crowd advantage.

This moving of matches away from Kogarah is old news now. It's going to be a sellout, and that's good for the game. People will whinge about anything.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't think so Tim. I'm pretty sure it was Wests Tigers wanting a match to be moved out of Kogarah.
The match I'm referring to was a preliminary final @ SFS, not Kogarah.
As for the '40,000', anyone can pull figures out of their hat. A exaggeration of course. Sounds like the Bulldogs are just desperate to gain some home crowd advantage.
I agree. Too often we spout excessive crowd predictions that are never lived up to. Often people will hear these big predictions and stay away because they don't want to deal with the logistics of a big crowd.
This moving of matches away from Kogarah is old news now. It's going to be a sellout, and that's good for the game. People will whinge about anything.
I dare say more than being serious about moving the game (I'm sure Todd realises the logistical nightmare it would be), it's about getting in the media and inciting the rivalry - as a journo you should know that :p

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The match I'm referring to was a preliminary final @ SFS, not Kogarah.
Well that' a different game. I think there was a little more to it. We would have to dig out some links to verify it.

sting

Bench

Your kidding yourself if you think there will be any serious move back to the joint other than as a training facility, and thats only because Homebush is dicking us around.

haha even your fellow doggies fans think you're full of sh*t!

and since when you a moderator? weren't you the gronk who fell the hardest for the april fools day joke and then denied til the end cause you were so embarressed? you're a liar and a dribbler BF

Latest posts