What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs attack Saints over perceived "lock-out" at Kogarah

Dogaholic

First Grade
Has has a dog in his avatar and is a dickhead; fair to assume he's a Bulldogs fan.

No, not really. A BULLDOG maybe.

A dickhead = St Merge supporters

But you haven't always played Rugby League, you played a dodgy, corporate designed variant for a while there. You didn't have to merge, because you sold out instead.

lol Break out the violins and the kleenex. I guess they don't play Rugby League in England either.

Yet it was the worst thing to happen to Rugby league. What does that say about what the Bulldogs mean to Rugby league?

Arko/packer had there own plans and that included the Dogs merging. I am proud that my club stood up to those evil men and did what they had to do to survive. You're cut that your feeble club did not have the balls to do so.

Lamer than a 2 legged horse.
Bullcheats.
C*nterbury.
Pooldogs.
Rapists.
Born not Bought - except for all the Saints players you bought.

lol so much anger, you're really clutching.

St Merge the premiership Virgins. As I said yesterday, if the Sharks were to go bust it would be quite fitting that St Merge is there ready to take to the mantle of long term premiership virgins.

I guess I would be angry if I followed that poor excuse for a club.

Jono1987

Juniors
WOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

If I were a Dogs supporter I would never accuse another club of being a joke. Short memories you Dogs fans seem to have. Coffs Harbour, breaching the salary cap, most crowd infringments, etc...

All this St. Merge talk. Why anyone thinks that's a damaging insult I'll never know...I was a supporter (and still am) of St. George Dragons. They won 15 premierships. Last I checked Canterbury had won 8. When St. George Illawarra was formed I became a supporter of them also. St. George Illawarra has not won a premiership in 10 years. I can live with that. If took St. George 10 years to win their first title and we all are aware what happened after that.

On topic weren't the Dogs and Tigers supposed to draw 40k two weeks ago when they also had the advantage of playing on a Sunday afternoon? Easy for Dogs fans to cry foul...I mean you don't even have a REAL home ground for fans. How can you claim Homebush as a real home ground when so many other teams play there throughout the year? Or the fact you play their solely for the money. For a club 'so-well' supported how about giving something back to your fans. Use all that money to upgrade Belmore or create a new facility in your traditional area. Now I know why you guys are so upset, us keeping this game at Kogarah reminds you of what you're missing out on.

Ridders

Coach
Considering how our code suffers from lack of crowds, surely the NRL should give the Saints incentives to move their game for a potential greater crowd. Our code needs as many people through the gates as we can get.

Ribs

Bench
I'm a Category 1 member at Jubilee and if Doust had have moved it to ANZ he would have had a credit card sized membership to insert up his arse to be honest.

Well done for telling Greenberg to blow himself and if dogs cant get tickets.... boo f*cking hoo.

BF

Juniors
i bought my tickets over 3 weeks ago....if you are crying poor now, then blame yourself.

Why should we give up home ground advtange? It will be harder for dickhead supports like ouwet to get into kogarah, our border patrols will be checking your passports and visa's...Abu Hadi's Aussie HQ's are'nt far from Kojo...your fundamentalist LF type are not welcome...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:? When did Doust say anything to or about Greenberg? Doust's comments came late last week, Greenberg's this morning.

Butters

Bench
This is why it should be held at ANZ.

But why capitalise on a derby between 2 Sydney sides which should be getting 40k+ when we can cling hopelessly to tradition? I mean its just not the footy if there isn't a grass hill. :roll:

yakstorm

First Grade
The official word hasn't come out from the Dragons yet, but there are no tickets left on Ticketek.

Unless some tickets flow such as return corporates, or the Dragons get permission to squeeze more people into the ground (the later unlikely) it is fair to say it is a sell out...the third for the year (Dragons v Sharks 1st, Country v City Origin 2nd).

This is why it should be held at ANZ.
And I guarantee the fans won't follow. Bring up the crowd figures for Canterbury vs St George games at Stadium Australia, they are S*ITHOUSE! The place is cold, desolate, and extremely hard to get to.

This is particularly true for St George fans coming from Carlton who would either have to catch up to 4 trains, or pray to some deity that there is no traffic (for the first time ever) on King Georges Road / Roberts Road / Centenary Drive during peak hour. Not a smart idea at all.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Belmore is way too convenient a ground for the trouble element. I hope we never play there again as it will only end up in trouble.

What a disgraceful club you must have, if you can't even host a football game at your spiritual suburban home ground, due to your fans causing trouble!

Jasdragon

Juniors
All I can say is: Tough sh*t.

The '20000' people are probably better standing outside Kogarah Oval, the mighty Jubilee, than going to the soulless tomb that is ANZ, or the bloody SFS!

I mean seriously, does "home game" mean anything anymore?

Mr Greenburger, why the hell should we care about opposition fans? Cry more ya f**ken sook.

Call Peggy Waldron for advice on sueing for whinge sake.

I suppose when you abandon a traditional ground for a corporate monstosity, you'd expect everyone else to do the same. Typical Super League sellout scum.

Buy your tickets now, or buy your tissues tomorrow.

Agreed good points mate! Greenburg has no idea! Look at the scum club he runs!

Latest posts