What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs attack Saints over perceived "lock-out" at Kogarah

LL3

Juniors
...having said that, didn't the Saints criticise the Tigers for not allowing a semi-final to be moved to accommodate more people from SFS to ANZ?

There we go again another ill informed Dogs FAN.....actually NO Nev.

Jasdragon

Juniors
I guess I would be angry if I followed that poor excuse for a club.

The dragons a poor excuse for a club :crazy:. You have to be off your head! Your disgraceful club constantly drags the game's name through the gutter by the disgusting behavior of it's players and fan's. The fact that a lot of your own fan's feel so intimidated that they can't go to your own home games is shocking. Not to mention selling it's self off during the SL years and then blatantly cheating and having to go through the embarrassment of being caught and losing all it's points. Your scum club should have been expelled from the league!

Ribs

Bench
But why capitalise on a derby between 2 Sydney sides which should be getting 40k+ when we can cling hopelessly to tradition? I mean its just not the footy if there isn't a grass hill. :roll:

Go f*ck yourself. I paid top dollar for my Kogarah membership because I love watching my team there. ANZ is rubbish and I refuse to go there outside of finals matches, the place sucks......

We just spent millions upgrading the capacity and facilities, the crowds come back in numbers and once we fill the joint you geniuss want to play somewhere else.

Adsy

Juniors
Why is it not a surprise that the only two who havn't found this to be a good thing, are storm fans?

ozjet1

correct me if im mistaken, but isnt this a St George-Illawarra home game??

Greenberg has absolutely no say in the matter.

Timbo

Staff member
Go f*ck yourself. I paid top dollar for my Kogarah membership because I love watching my team there. ANZ is rubbish and I refuse to go there outside of finals matches, the place sucks......

We just spent millions upgrading the capacity and facilities, the crowds come back in numbers and once we fill the joint you geniuss want to play somewhere else.

Bang on.

People keep saying 'move it to ANZ or SFS, we'll get 45,000, it'll be great'.

bullsh*t.

Jubilee's new capacity is, what, 21,000? I'd say 19,500 at least will be Saints fans. And I'll bet half of them would NOT travel to ANZ for this game, and nor should they bloody have to.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Bang on.

People keep saying 'move it to ANZ or SFS, we'll get 45,000, it'll be great'.

bullsh*t.

Jubilee's new capacity is, what, 21,000? I'd say 19,500 at least will be Saints fans. And I'll bet half of them would NOT travel to ANZ for this game, and nor should they bloody have to.

I seriously doubt that :lol:

You'd be surprised how many Bulldogs fans will be there.

This is a real derby, Belmore and Kogarah are pretty close

Dazraider

Juniors
St George Illawarra vs Sydney Canterbury Bankstown

Cause its a Dragons home game the dogs want to use whatever they can to their advantage by taking it away from them

Game_Breaker

Coach
At least we have a traditional home ground! Not to mention how many times c@nterbury has changed it's name, logo and jersey!

Lets see

Your club used to be called the dragon slayers
Also changed jerseys, and logo

Now, after the merger. Had to add Illawarra to the logo and change it again, and sometimes use the Illawarra jersey, so thats another change, and ofcourse theres the name change

But maybe it doesnt count as a change, since its a new club ;-)

Jasdragon

Juniors
Lets see

Your club used to be called the dragon slayers
Also changed jerseys, and logo

Now, after the merger. Had to add Illawarra to the logo and change it again, and sometimes use the Illawarra jersey, so thats another change, and ofcourse theres the name change

But maybe it doesnt count as a change, since its a new club ;-)

It's a Joint Venture not a Merger which is a different thing. All our names and logo's have all had St.George Dragons in them, your scum club cannot claim the same.

Last edited:

Fein

First Grade
It's a Joint Venture not a Merger which is a different thing. All our names and logo's have all had St.George Dragons in them, your scum club cannot claim the same.

LMFAO.

You are an idiot. :lol::lol::lol: