What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Disgrace

simon says

First Grade
Balmain_Boy said:
Simon I'd hardly be dishing out advice on how to be a good sport, you're notorious on here for being a prize winning prick and a very poor winner.

You are going on like a girl.....it ws a one on one hit,nothing in it,and what do you want Shrek to do????Apologise.....may I suggest watching some soccer.....Im sure you would like the contact in that sport....

This is a mans game......

RedDragon said:
Its easy for you to sit at home on tv and question the way they acted. In the heat of the moment most people would react the same way, especially towards an idiot like Bryce Gibbs getting knocked out because of something he started.

After the game they no doubt say it was a bit over the top, but the adrenaline, heat of the moment and significance of the hit would of been enough for their reaction as it would be for most people.

Ive got no problem with the way they acted...they didnt touch him when he was on the ground so whats the problem?

Is it normal to stand over the weak as a boorish display of conquest? Are we that primitive? Why are some players discerning while others have no f**king brain? You might be able to excuse a slip up in character as the result of external circumstances but Willie's behaviour displays an innate want of decency.

Why did Prince show concern when Barrett was in a bad state? His response was intuitive. We are conditioned not to be arseholes and no matter how much adrenilin big Willie was smoking, surely the sight of somebody, presumably unconscious, would prompt a more concerned response. Thankfully, big Willie doesnt pupport to be a human.

Mr Saab

Referee
f**k me...some of you are sooooooooooooo precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a contact sport...people get fired up!!!!! It is the nature of the business. Players heads (mentally) are not where they should be when they are fired up collision after collision...the adrenalin is pumping.

Majority of you need to stop following league and start following Synchronised Swimming, Lawn Bowls, or Curling.

Collateral

Coach
Balmain_Boy said:
...especially, not because of. There's a difference. You might have a valid point if you think it was ok BECAUSE of Gibbs niggling.

You are right on one thing, Gibbs is a niggling thug. I guess you feel differently about players when they are YOUR team's thug though.

Isnt that what Ive been saying?

I actually have not said anything about Gibbs hit on Baz being disgraceful or the way the Tigers players reacted as without class.

Like I said, Mason may of gone over the top, but Gibbs started it and its not like he picked him up after he was concussed, slapped him a couple of times and said "how do you like them apples b!tch?" before dropping him back to the ground.

sunny said:
good to see gibbs exposed as as being crap.

Half your team was sh*thouse when the Tigers won on each occasion last year. What does one game prove in terms of an individual battle? Last week Gibbs got the better of Ryles, but its obvious that Ryles is a vastly more established and better player than Gibbs.

Collateral

Coach
TV Ted Ellery said:
Is it normal to stand over the weak as a boorish display of conquest? Are we that primitive? Why are some players discerning while others have no f**king brain? You might be able to excuse a slip up in character as the result of external circumstances but Willie's behaviour displays an innate want of decency.

Why did Prince show concern when Barrett was in a bad state? His response was intuitive. We are conditioned not to be arseholes and no matter how much adrenilin big Willie was smoking, surely the sight of somebody, presumably unconscious, would prompt a more concerned response. Thankfully, big Willie doesnt pupport to be a human.

Mate, its a contact sport which are all based around humans primitive instincts. Price is obviously a good bloke who was not overwhelmed by the situation.

The fact is that there were 2 @r$eholes in that game...one was on the floor knocked out and the other was standing over him yelling.

Once again, its a contact sport.

Balmain_Boy

RedDragon said:
The fact is that there were 2 @r$eholes in that game...one was on the floor knocked out and the other was standing over him yelling.

:lol:

That probably pretty spot on.

sunny

Never seen Gibbs do anything good Ted, why O'Hara and Galloway are behind him, god only knows.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Terrible sport? Simon seems to be doing well, and he was pretty decent last year after the GF win.

I seem to remember you being the precious little prick... either way, bad luck tonight. It was a good hit out.

And as everyone else has said in this thread: f**k off BBSF.

Mr Saab

Referee
i cant believe what i am reading here.
Is this a rugby league forum or a soccer forum?????

fulltime

Juniors
RedDragon said:

on that point I'll agree :thumn

as I see it we have a batlle of dragons, dogs and even a cowboy against the tigers(hmm wonder what could of caused that)

then theres OVP and god know what the f**k is behind that.

only kidding fellas. relax :lol:

jimmythehand

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

You my friend are an idiot. EVeryone agrees you play it tough but you play it fair. You dont take cheap shots.

BBSF that's why Mason reacted the way he did. Gibbs was the only player handing out cheap shots on the night.

simon says

First Grade
Im embarassed.....Shrek got over the top of our enfocer and some people want an apology lettter....

FFS......

aqua_duck

Coach
Look I got no problem with any of it, but Mason is a lowlife, I mean he didn't even put the hit on, it was O'Meley, if anyone had the right to stand over gibbs it was O'Meley, Mason reminded me of the dumb prick at school who use to sledge someone who was on the ground after his big brother knocked them out or something.

Mason is just a big girl.

Mr Saab

Referee
This is almost as bad as some eels fans whinging when A Johns sledged their little boy Tim Smith at Parramatta stadium 2005. I mean please...this is a mans game.

Danish

Referee
I love this hit.

It shows up the absolute disgrace of the new head contact rule.

Omeley rightly drops his shoulder into a tackling player, smashes him square in the face and knocks him out cold. Turning moment of the game and Gibbs is off the field.

Morley drops the shoulder in offence, catches a bloke in teh face, knocks him out cold etc etc. His head is called for on a silver plater.

Apparently incedental head contact is only dangerous to an attacking player.

P.S I am in no way complaining about OMeley's hitup. It should go down as hit of the year. I'm merely pointing out the very different feeling for the exact same incident bar the ball being in the other man's hands.

simon says

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
This is almost as bad as some eels fans whinging when A Johns sledged their little boy Tim Smith at Parramatta stadium 2005. I mean please...this is a mans game.

Oi.....its not everyone.....

Latest posts