What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

Phillips said:
dodge said:
Looks to me like that second photo shows an opposite story... whilst the Rooster guy is bleeding, there's nothing to indicate a Dog started it...

of course the rooster supporter magicaly started bleeding by himself :roll:

:lol: :lol: ](*,)

Tommy Smith

Referee
Chicken_Hunter said:
*already moderated and suspended*
That should be enough to get you banned. You know you're not helping things by stereotyping and racially abusing the Dogs fans you imbecile.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Notice the gang of Roosters supporters around the bloke? Doesn't appear in any way that he may have been provoked?

Timmah

Staff member
You're calling all dogs fans lebanese and making racist remarks!

Don't make blanket statements you won't find the trouble. Why you're still opening your filthy trap is beyond me.

Phillips

Referee
dodge said:
Notice the gang of Roosters supporters around the bloke? Doesn't appear in any way that he may have been provoked?

yes i noticed that, and i hope that peice of trash got what was coming for him

Clevo

Juniors
dodge said:

there's a gang of cops too...you have no point.

Tommy Smith

Referee
dodge said:
The question is, what was he doing there in the first place? If he was seated there, then fine, but if he decided to come over and cause some trouble then it's obvious who provoked the incident.

izzo

Juniors
Booyah said:
2703dogscrap,0.jpg

Here's another.

dogsCRAP,0.jpg is the filename lol

Timmah

Staff member
he's put more than enough words into his own mouth mate, he needs to take a good hard look at himself and his hatred.

another look at that last photo shows me no cops..

Phillips

Referee
dodge said:
he's put more than enough words into his own mouth mate, he needs to take a good hard look at himself and his hatred.

for f**ks sake, open your f**king eyes

Clevo

Juniors
dodge said:

Look for the cop caps...I see three in the last one.

skeepe

Immortal
Heh, a light hearted way to look at a tragic situation izzo, I only noticed one cop at first. It's like those Where's Wally books.

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
I did not write the earlier post from Big Poppa Pump. I had a party at my house & some fool has fluked my password & decided to play silly buggers.

I did not go to the game.

Biscuits

Juniors
Yellow safety vest and blue baseball cap is quite obviously a police woman.

Problem is these people arent footy fans. They like to go to the footy to get their adrenaline up and be able to get into a fight where the vast number of people means it is unlikely there will be any repercussions. If the dogs get tossed these people will simply start to attend Saints games or Wests games or Parra gammes etc to continue their friday night fight night existence.

About 10 years ago i was playing B grade when all of a sudden a new team appeared under an established clubs colours. Thes players were people i knew from high school and local areas etc.Myself and my mates had to defend ourselves against these guys on countless occasions against these thugs and were always outnumberd. They were all trouble makers bar about 2 or 3 that unfortunately had grown up with these guys and probably genuinely wanted to try their hand at footy. None of the squad had ever played footy before and none ever played again after that season. They were playing for one reason and one reason only, controlled mayhem. They wanted to get into fights where it was unlikely they would face criminal charges, would not confront weapons and could gang up 3, 4 or 5 on one. They didnt care about the footy and neither do these disgusting fans.

Latest posts