What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

mickdo

Coach
This argument that it is only a 'minority' that is causing the trouble just doesn't wash with me. If your club and the rest of the fans do not do enough to stop them (this has happened too many times before), then you cannot expect anyone to listen to that rubbish. Running this crap that it is all the minority's fault time and time again is just a sad pathetic excuse.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
mickdo said:
This argument that it is only a 'minority' that is causing the trouble just doesn't wash with me. If your club and the rest of the fans do not do enough to stop them (this has happened too many times before), then you cannot expect anyone to listen to that rubbish. Running this crap that it is all the minority's fault time and time again is just a sad pathetic excuse.

alot of ppl nowadays see a fight break loose and they just keep walking on by like nothing..or if they see one guy getting beat up by like 3+ ppl they just walk by.. rarely do ppl stop and try and break fights with individuals that they do not know...kinda sad, its just the way humans are " they might hit me, id best leave em alone" thats why i didnt expect the fans to break up most fights.

a soloution should be..parents and kids on one side (for bulldog matches :? ) so that if there is a brawl at least there safe and out of the way (the children that is )..or heck just rise the ticket prices so these lunatics just go down to a pub to fight..

~knights~

Juniors
Do they specify certain bays at aussie stadium :

like family bays or non-alcholic bays?

the new Grandstand at the knights(eastern GS) have nominated bays for families.

canberra_raiders2k2 said:
0neye said:
Steve you been diving lately :?: did you know what the fish do in that water :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

LOL this is dude is a loser...never have i seen someone with such shit comebacks..

his full cracking up over his lame jokes... :roll:
Lighten up, if you can't have a bit of a laugh at 0neye you're taking things too seriously..

mickdo

Coach
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
alot of ppl nowadays see a fight break loose and they just keep walking on by like nothing
I am not talking about when it happens, I am talking about proactive measures like trouble maker bans, extra security (not just a piss weak effort), and the like. It just hasn't been any where near good enough.

~knights~

Juniors
Segregation is the best way .

Kids shouldn't be subjected to that behaviour at a game of footy :evil:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
more camera's..more police (like before when there were cops everywhere) and an actual team dedicated to stopping ppl who have marked as "trouble makers" from entering.. they do have bans/life bans but you can comeback the next week and they bloody forget everything.

what happend to all that crap in the news that there were way tooo many cops out on the street...seems like bs.

darb

Juniors
DING DONG THE PRICS ARE DEAD

YAP YAP YAP THE PRICS ARE DEAD

BYE BYE THE CHEATS ARE GOOOORRRNE

HA HA HA THE dogs ARE GOOORNNEEE

ash the bash

Juniors
Anyone know a site, or have more pictures of the incidents which took place :cry:
iam desperatley searching the net for some pics of the clashes

DIEHARD

----
Why is that ash? Im sure there are 100s about, considering the amount of photographers that would have been there. I'll have a look around.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
melon.... said:
People actually feared for their lives. These fwits should be deported back to the war torn arseole from which they came!!! Better still, you can fit a neutron bomb into a baseball...and unlike conventional nuclear warheads, neutron bombs leave infrastructure in place.

The papers are going to have a field day, and this time, even Melon, cant knock them.

Cant wait for MattO's rleague "article".
I wholeheartedly agree 100% Melon. Never thought I would see the day I agree with anything you say, but you have hit the nail on the head.

Fibroman

First Grade
If we had a real Police FORCE in this state, then the cops could dish out a taste of their own medicine back to the doggie thugs and gang bangers. Unfortunately the problem of gangs in Sydney's south west is getting worse, and the band aid solutions this government seems to be coming up with is doing absolutely nothing about the problem.

You can't blame all the dogs fans, because it is a select group of the fan base that is causing the problem.

The solution is simple. The club provides extra security for a few weeks to check the i.d of young males that attend the football. They take photographs of the boofheads to put a face to the name. They then do targeted video surveillance on those people that are in the high risk group.

Any persons seen causing trouble are then banned, and any criminal offences detected, are handed over to our inadequate police department for further investigation.

Offer rewards to other fans to ' dob in a thug ', so that the fans police themselves.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Re one eye (named after my cat when it walks backwards, no doubt), ban the scum. Reason? Well, we all want to make a stand against these scum? Lets set an examle to the league world by doing it here.

Bulldog fans who want to act like Oneye can do it elsewhere. Let's diminish their outlets.

Latest posts