What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
yes there are a number of dogs fans that don't deserve to lose their club but it could soon become a case of the club or the code

which side of the fench would you be on??

I know which one I will be.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
There is an easier solution.
Stop going to Bulldogs games.
Hurts the Bulldogs all year
Hurts your club once per year, which in turn would force them to do something at the NRL licence level.
Pretty drastic though, do we punish them all for a few stupid one's.
It would work.

Booyah

Bench
ELIZABETH said:
maybe rooster players need to grow the hell up..
i was sitting close to the posts..i saw what walker, minecello and finch did to the bulldogs army. It WAS the reason the fans errupted.

Oh yeah right. :roll: :roll:

They were going to errupt, regardless of what happened. Players making a few gestures wouldn't have done much at all.

Last year they threw bottles on the pitch against Cronulla, Hitting several Sharks and Bulldogs players, including David Peachey.

What did these blokes do to warrant a bottle being thrown at them, appart from their jobs?

Nothin'!

If anyone needs to f*cken grow up, its the Bulldogs fans!!

I'm not fond of the Roosters supporters, but NO ONE deserves the kind of crap they copped tonight, simply because they were supporting a winning team.

BULLDOGS - SHAME SHAME SHAME.

DJ1

Juniors
Absolutely disgraceful display by that small group of so called fans. They should be banned from all NRL games. The true Bulldog supporters do not in anyway condone their actions.

greeneyed

First Grade
No, I think the NRL has to take decisive action against the Dogs club after tonight. It has to involve deducting significant competition points for bringing the game into such disrepute. Tonight is the last straw.

Clevo

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
Hurts your club once per year, which in turn would force them to do something at the NRL licence level.
It would work.

I agree... speak with your no bum on seats.

Booyah

Bench
Clevo said:
Mr Angry said:
It would work.

I agree... speak with your no bum on seats.

I do that already. I will not attend a match when the Bulldogs are playing. I refuse to.

Looks like I might have a bit of company now.

darb

Juniors
don't worry people canterbury's day of reckoning is fast approaching.

the club has shamed the great game of RUGBY LEAGUE repeatedly,over and over and over again.

they have been treated extremely leniently in the past BUT have not taken the slightest bit of notice of the public outrage that has befallen them because of their(the clubs) actions

the time of leniency from the NRL is now well and truly over.

now is the time for ACTION from the NRL.

the police report from the Coffs Harbour incident will be finished in a couple of weeks

new guidelines will soon be enforced for drug testing because of canterbury's cover ups

security is now a major issue for families and fans who want to go to matches involving canterbury

the damage done to our great game by canterbuyr's actions is immesurable

THE canterbury CLUB HAS BROUGHT THE GAME OF RUGBY LEAGUE INTO DISREPUTE

THEY MUST RECEIVE THE HARSHEST POSSIBLE PUNISHMENT.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Balmain Boy: I can see your point but I'm almost certain that there would be more people who would stay with the code and maybe even come to the code if the Bulldgos wern't there if incidents like basically the last 3 weeks continue.

Ban the scum and their thug players from the comp.. Thats the only f**king option.. They have had plenty of chances to get back into the good books but they keep f**king up.. How many chances do these f**kwits get?

Paullyboy

Coach
Come on guys, what the minority did was terrible. But think of people like Ibeme. This is a true Bulldogs fan - does someone like that deserve to have their team taken away from them because there is a problem with a minority within the fans? Of course not.

Life Bans wont work either, do you have any idea how impossible it is to police that?!? There was a documentary on SBS last year about the soccer hooligans getting life bans - they showed just how easily they found a way around their lifebans and were back the next week.

Its gotten to a point where jail time really needs to be a threat for someone who creates violence in these situations (ie gang style situations).

Either way , its not anything that has one quick or easy fix.

Tommy Smith

Referee
*deleted at member's request*
That's absolutely disgraceful. It just goes to show what cowardly scum these "supporters" are. You definately should email the NRL about this as should all other victims of this appalling behaviour. Gallop needs to know just how bad the actions of those disgraceful fans was...maybe then he'll take SERIOUS action.

Paullyboy

Coach
Seriously guys, THERE IS NO QUICK AND EASY ACTION!

you can tell Gallop all you like, but there is nothing he or anyone can do. The only way to stop it is to have the police surrounding the troublesome group all night - which is hardly a viable option.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
ELIZABETH said:
:roll: u are all a bunch of tools, I may aswell be talking to a brick wall.

MY FACTS are right, read them losers. I said a bottle was thrown and IM NOT DEFENDING IT FOR ONE SINGLE SECOND. THE BOTTLE DID NOT HIT A PLAYER THOUGH! The rooster players DID provoke the supporters and the supporters DID disgrace the club and the game inregards to there actions taken.

now, try to absorb that bit of factual infomation into ur thick heads.

Just curious... What did they do? Throw their arms up or maybe they did a sly finger like one Willy Mason did at Brookvale oval to the Manly faithful when they were flogging them last season?

I don't remember any reports of bad behaviour after that match!

greeneyed

First Grade
This is why penalising the team with loss of competition points is the best solution to bad crowd behaviour. Just keep taking points away while it continues.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Is this behaviour necessary? If anything it shows that you're as low as the supporters by making racial slurs and using the f word frequently. No-one thinks any better of you for it and it isn't funny either. Grow up please.