What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

Booyah

Bench
1102335_stiink.jpg

Bottom right-hand corner.

A mother has to shield her 2 kids. AT A GAME OF F*CKEN FOOTY!!

Not in Iraq. Not in South America or Columbia.

IN SYDNEY. A 1ST WORLD COUNTRY.

Clevo

Juniors
Booyah said:
1102335_stiink.jpg

Bottom right-hand corner.

A mother has to shield her 2 kids. AT A GAME OF F*CKEN FOOTY!!

Not in Iraq. Not in South America or Columbia.

IN SYDNEY. A 1ST WORLD COUNTRY.

Just aweful

Paullyboy

Coach
greeneyed said:
This is why penalising the team with loss of competition points is the best solution to bad crowd behaviour. Just keep taking points away while it continues.

These people arent fans, they are idiots that go along because its just the done thing. By deducting points everyone but the people responsible have to suffer the consequences.

melon.... said:
Clevo, I was on the end of a thrashing once at the SFS. We were down by 30 at half time, and we booed our team off the park. Thats as bad as it got, so take your South Sydney sh!t and stick it. In my 30 years of following the chooks, I have never experienced bottles thrown by us. I have been mugged by a disgusting, flea bitten, dirty, infested, Souths Jersey wearing mongo in Redfern though. Worse than any Easts experience. That wasnt you was it?

If the way you mouth off on these forums is any indication of the way you behave when you go to the games..........

Paullyboy

Coach
At least she shows which team she supports, who knows what the hell you support, other than One Nation and White Power

Wests is Best

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
There is an easier solution.
Stop going to Bulldogs games.
Hurts the Bulldogs all year
Hurts your club once per year, which in turn would force them to do something at the NRL licence level.
Pretty drastic though, do we punish them all for a few stupid one's.
It would work.

I was thinking the same thing when I read your post. Lets face it if there is no opposition fans, then the scum element of the Bulldogs fans will quickly get bored and find something else to destroy.

Another short term measure would be to have Riot Police at every Bulldogs game (AT BULLDOGS EXPENSE and regardless of whose home game it is), and a ban on night matches, as night games seem to be more attractive to drunken behaviour.

The best long term measure I can think of is relocating the Bulldogs. This way the true fans still have their team to support, and the scum won't bother because its too far.

I just want to clarify that not all bulldogs fans are the 'scum' I am talking about. Its only a minority of the fans. This is why I can't support the calls for the club to be banned altogether.

aqua_duck

Coach
Those morons think they can act tough because they're in big groups, well typical scumbags, bet they wouldn't be acting so tough if they didn't have their mates with them.

Paullyboy said:
At least she shows which team she supports, who knows what the hell you support, other than One Nation and White Power

Plenty of people know who i support... And thank god i dont support the scum..

Lynchie

Juniors
When steve mortimer said something about the bulldogs always remaining a family club the other day when he resigned, well mate the bulldogs have got a heck of a lot of work to do in making this happen and tonight was just an example.
Im sick of the bad publicity for the game the team and a section of their fans are causing everyday and wish they would mature and develop a sensible attitude.

I would personally hate to be a true bulldogs supporter at this point of time. To all the real and sensible dogs fans I suggest you actually approach your club and let them know you want the problem fixed!

Hang in there true bulldog fans and I just hope your club can not only get out of this mess but stay out of it!
Please, for the benefit of the great game of rugby league.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Looks to me like that second photo shows an opposite story... whilst the Rooster guy is bleeding, there's nothing to indicate a Dog started it...

Clevo

Juniors
The Mighty Rabbit said:
melon.... said:
Clevo, I was on the end of a thrashing once at the SFS. We were down by 30 at half time, and we booed our team off the park. Thats as bad as it got, so take your South Sydney sh!t and stick it. In my 30 years of following the chooks, I have never experienced bottles thrown by us. I have been mugged by a disgusting, flea bitten, dirty, infested, Souths Jersey wearing mongo in Redfern though. Worse than any Easts experience. That wasnt you was it?

Melon, you think I haven;t been confronted by arrogant Rooster fans before? I just walk away. And I tell you it aint easy being a Souths supporter. I missed four games last year and the abuse I have copped is unbelieveable. I cop it on the chin.

Players should know better. I believe Elisabeth because the Ch9 commentators mentioned something about interaction from the players.

There's no excuse for what the bulldogs fans got up to today. I would never condone such behavior. Players always ignore crowd heckling and it happens at every game. Players should never react to it...never. For some reason rooster players did so today...which would have inflamed the situation.

It was predicted to be this bad...so much so...that even Rooster management decided to close the open forum The Wall for the week leading up to the game.

Again.... The Bulldogs fans have brought more shame to their club and any supporter wearing their club colours should be aware their behavior WILL reflect back on it's club. No fan should go to games in fear....ever.

But you try being a Souths supporter and go to away games. And you can;t compare Souths supporters to the Bulldogs fans. We come nowhere near close.

Phillips

Referee
dodge said:
Looks to me like that second photo shows an opposite story... whilst the Rooster guy is bleeding, there's nothing to indicate a Dog started it...

of course the rooster supporter magicaly started bleeding by himself :roll:

Latest posts