What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

Nathan B

Juniors
Charlie124 said:
well he did have a go at the roosters for not producing their own players.

Producing talent can really have nothing to do with where your recruits come from. I'm pretty sure we got Myles as a 16 year old. I'm not so sure he was state of origin standard at 16.

The Roosters have had very good lower grade teams for a while now, including a Flegg team that went undefeated a few years ago. We'll see if they can produce talent. They're faling at the moment.

arsenallad said:
wat do ya know a rooster fan bagging out bulldogs fans, ur team is all pretty boi androtops!!!! if u hate our club so much stop buying our player anasta,myles nxt target o'mealy do u guys produce any talent urselves!
I'm guessing 12 years old, do I hear 11?
Kid, you put the arse in arsenallad.

melon....

Coach
arsenallad said:
wat do ya know a rooster fan bagging out bulldogs fans, ur team is all pretty boi androtops!!!! if u hate our club so much stop buying our player anasta,myles nxt target o'mealy do u guys produce any talent urselves!
Ladies and Gents..I give you Moron of the Year.

Congratulations earthworm. PS. Thierry....what kind of mardi gras name is that?

OVP

Coach
arsenallad said:

Nope its much MORE fun to rape your dirty filthy club and teach them some manners :lol:

Rotten Rooster

Juniors
arsenallad said:

They must have PC's in prison but I thought Billal kerbab was never to be released
AND
You sure know how to hold a grudge man get back on your medication and stay away from children LMAO, you should have listened to your mother and stayed in school.
Dont worry to much I am sure no one is interested in Holdsworth or Sherwin.​

Latest posts