What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs looking to recruit Josh Dugan

StormHi

Juniors
LOL I am actually Jewish mate LOL I am good with my money and so is Mr Greenburg. Calling a Jew a Jew isnt racist but saying the word Jew has negative conatations is. Are you a Nazi Jew hater?

I would say that comment from you puts you on par with Doggiesbro intelligence level.

And before you go on about anything I had a GreatGrandmother on my fathers saide who was actually interned in the Mauthausen camp and who lost 2 sisters a father and 2 uncles. I am the last person in the world who thinks Nazi's racism is funny but I am more then willing accept certain racial Stereotypes are there for a reason.

I am not going to judge you as I do not know you but I find it amusing that so many People will call PC without any real experience. Or understanding of what you are supposedly being offended about. I am Jewish Polish on my fathers Side and American Indian (Cree) On my mothers side I know what racial predjudice is so please don't try and paint me as a racist or make jokes about the KKK as both the Nazi's and the KKK(White Supremists ) Are very real issues to me.

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
LOL I am actually Jewish mate LOL I am good with my money and so is Mr Greenburg. Calling a Jew a Jew isnt racist but saying the word Jew has negative conatations does are you a Nazi?

Of course you're Jewish :roll: The fact that Greenburg is Jewish should never have come up in your little rant. And all Jews are good with money? The biggest stereotype in the book.

Shalom.

natheel

Coach
he wont go to dogs, they have barba there i reckon he will end up at the Dragons where he can be sure of having a first grade spot

StormHi

Juniors
Lol as I said stereotyops are there for a reason as a race we are a frugal people we have had to be. It was hardly a rant more of a poke at how bad the Dogs are gonna be this year with that halfs combination and I was in fact praising greenburg he is one of the better CEO's in the game. You are getting offended over nothing and discounting my racial heritage something I am fiercely proud of.

Get off your high horse idiot LOL

StormHi

Juniors
I edit as it saves constant spam posts. Sorry if that offends you as well here's a cup of concrete harden the F up.

natheel

Coach
also just another thought on Barba...and if Dugan goes to dogs, he will end up being phased out i think

1. Dugan
6. Foran (will be a big target for dogs)
7. Hodkinson
9. Ennis
14. Romelo

where does barba fit in? can't see Dugan going to the Dogs and with them possibly being in the hunt for foran (as the papers have been saying)

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You should be proud of your heritage StormHi. There are very few morons of your calibre out there. LOL

And their is no such race as Jew you dopey Tryhard schlong.

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Dont like to agree with Doggiesbro but feel this one is a smokescreen. Dessie will look after the halves situation at the dogs first...i.e Foran. Imo Dugan will either stay at Canberra or move on to manly when the Stewarts go back to the Steelers.

StormHi

Juniors
You should be proud of your heritage StormHi. There are very few morons of your calibre out there. LOL

And their is no such race as Jew you dopey Tryhard schlong.

I beg to Differ my Father is a polish Jew who can trace his Linage on his Polish side to the Prussian Empire and his Jewish side all the way back to the line of David. Go figure.

Originaly From Israel Jews practice Judaism and are jewish..... and the word is There (if you are gonna call someone stupid at least spell correctly )

But I digress no point fighting over something so trivial you obviously have no idea what you are talking about or even have a real vested intrest in a well thought out discussion and little to no respect for peoples heritage or or racial connections.

So thats fine I call Greenburg a Jew (and he is a jew) you cry foul.... then people on this forum call him Greenberg and you don't speak up. So stupid....

But whatever floats your boat.

Agree a total Smokescreen Even tho I think the dogs are gonna struggle to pry Foran from Manly the kids dug in there like a Alabama Tick (Fans of Predator will get the refference)

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I beg to Differ my Father is a polish Jew who can trace his Linage on his Polish side to the Prussian Empire and his Jewish side all the way back to the line of David. Go figure.
He can trace his lineage back to David? :lol::lol::lol: For f**k sake you genius a polish jew isn't half Polish and half Jewish. A polish Jew is a Jew from the diaspora who resides in Poland.

Originaly From Israel Jews practice Judaism and are jewish.....
Jews are not a race imbecile. If you knew anything about 'your' people and its history you'd know that. Looking up Wiki is not knowing 'your' history.

and the word is There (if you are gonna call someone stupid at least spell correctly )

What the f**k are you on about? You're reduced to spelling mistakes now. I could write a book on your grammatical f**k ups.

But I digress no point fighting over something so trivial you obviously have no idea what you are talking or even have a real vested intrest in a well thought out discussion and little to no respect for peoples heritage or or racial connections.
Its not trivial fool. You started the 'racial' element of this discussion anyway dingus.

So thats fine I call Greenburg a Jew (and he is a jew) you cry foul people on this forum call him Greenberg and you don't speak up. So stupid....
Greenburg being a Jew is immaterial to the discussion. As a Jew surely you would realise how offensive it is too stereotype. Surely you would have the good sense not to bring his religion into the discussion. Calling GreenBurg Greenberg is an insult but not racially derogatory - unless your feeble mind is always switched on to prejudice.

StormHeil!

Last edited:

MatthewA

Juniors
How would you know whether or not Greenberg (not Greenburg) is Jewish? You have no idea. Simply because the origins of his name suggest that he might be doesn't mean that he is.

Fingerbang

Bench
I am offended by the term 'Greenberg'. It is racially abusive to me and my race. My family history derives from the Turdish race.....I come from a long line of Turds.

So cut it out.....:D

TBH, I don't buy all this stuff regarding Dugan's consistent injuries. In three seasons, he has only had one injury hit year, and in saying that he played more than half of the games in 2011.