What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs looking to recruit Josh Dugan

As Don Furner said, this move shows how much faith the dogs have in Ben Barba. Clearly they dont see a future for him at the bulldogs

if the dogs are for real, they shouldnt waste time targetting an all-star, and NSW's #1 fullback, they should target the next teir down, like a Gardner, Coote or Hayne

:lol:

Please.

Hayne has won:
Dally M Player of the year.
Dally M Winger of the year.
Dally M Fullback of the year.
Dally M Rookie of the year.
International Player of the year.
The most Brad Fitler Medals for NSW player of the series.
And got his team to a Grand Final pretty much all by himself.

Dugan has won:
Man of the Match in an exhibition game.

Walt Flanigan

Referee

Please.

Hayne has won:

Dugan has won:

:lol: Obvious bait was obvious. You got reeled in good.

POPEYE

Coach
With the amount of players that go through Belmore every year they will need to hire the entertainment centre for their ten year reunion functions. You get the feeling Hasler is getting the brown paper bags out of the cupboard again

Brown paper bags never reach the cupboard. They've been in constant use since a certain referee in the '70's made them popular again

40Twenty

Juniors
He has made a couple of semis.

The only thing Creagh has made was a list of 1 that have been exposed as a gutless pussies during origin and a joke for most people with his ballet costume and that qld people now have something for them to rip on.

Yeh he actually did play a semi with his one and only year at Saints HAHAHAHAHAHA gold....NFI league Knowldege just a dribbler BRO

At the dogs his just a failure yr after yr just like the club..What excuses this yr?

New training ground, in saying that it will be polluted, new superstar coach, same rubbish squad that was BOUGHT to win comps...Oh the pressureeeeeeeeeee

:D

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Yeh he actually did play a semi with his one and only year at Saints HAHAHAHAHAHA gold....NFI league Knowldege just a dribbler BRO

At the dogs his just a failure yr after yr just like the club..What excuses this yr?

New training ground, in saying that it will be polluted, new superstar coach, same rubbish squad that was BOUGHT to win comps...Oh the pressureeeeeeeeeee

:D

LOL, NFI league knowledge? He played a semi with the Dogs you muppet in 2009! The year your team was embarrased and did its magical choke only the Dragons could do extending that drought for another year.:lol::lol::lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
So Furner isn't an idiot but you won't tell me why

There was a reason for action but you won't tell me why

And an even better reason why we haven't heard his name mentioned since but you won't tell me why

Why all the suspense?

I dont mind tell you
The strong mail around at the time was that Uncle Nick and Dugan had a handshake deal, it was all done and dusted, uncle Nick had the contract drawn up and all he needed was a signiture and correct time to lodge it... a few weeks later, dugan turned his back on that, resigned with the raiders for a year and Uncle Nick cracked it big time and now has said he will never deal with the kid and his team again

Furner acted knowing there was a handshake deal, the roosters, like every other club were acting outside the laws of the game, furner is desperate to hang on to dugan, so he made a song and dance about it... dugan ended up staying and it rightfully pissed uncle nick off that he reneged on the handshake deal. And the kicker was Uncle Nick had no idea until he read it the next day in the paper. And he lost his shit apparently

if that mail is correct and i think it is, thats why you havent read dugan linked to the roosters since, and thats why they are out of the race for him. Uncle Nick refuses to deal with him

All grain of salt stuff i know but given the strong mail linking dugan to the roosters prior to his extension and the fact we havent seen anything linking them since. I tend to believe it.

Last edited:

Raider_69

Post Whore
[FKN-SIK];7999306 said:
Don is the one who said it, referring to David

You're a f**king idiot :lol:
Don very rarely even mentions his name. McKay is the bloke who said it, and John McIntyre is who backed those comments
Try and do a little bit of research before commenting on something you clearly have no knowledge of

Raider_69

Post Whore

Please.

Hayne has won:

Dugan has won:

Got one. :D

40Twenty

Juniors
LOL, NFI league knowledge? He played a semi with the Dogs you muppet in 2009! The year your team was embarrased and did its magical choke only the Dragons could do extending that drought for another year.:lol::lol::lol:

GOLD GOLD to Brooooooo

Wouldnt you even like an opportunity to CHOKE of late hahaha.

RUN a long lil Girl !

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
You're a f**king idiot :lol:
Don very rarely even mentions his name. McKay is the bloke who said it, and John McIntyre is who backed those comments
Try and do a little bit of research before commenting on something you clearly have no knowledge of

I stand corrected. 99% sure I read it on here via someone's post.

Pazza

First Grade

Please.

Hayne has won:

Dugan has won:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
GOLD GOLD to Brooooooo

Wouldnt you even like an opportunity to CHOKE of late hahaha.

RUN a long lil Girl !

NFI, we made it as far as the drongos without our halfback and you chokeeeeeeeeeed the same round you muppet. Do you have ANY IDEA?

No.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts