What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs looking to recruit Josh Dugan

40Twenty

Juniors
With the amount of players that go through Belmore every year they will need to hire the entertainment centre for their ten year reunion functions. You get the feeling Hasler is getting the brown paper bags out of the cupboard again

GOLD:crazy:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
my hero is cowardly ennis, the you tube clip is gold, i love the fact his gonna capt
the yearly failures.

450k well spent lol

LOL nice inflated figure, i know i'll say creagh is on 1,000,000 what a waste.

that gutless prick should stick to his ballet.

Ennis is a niggle bloke but he has also had a few goes including the time he was telling hindy to hit him, a guy double his size.

What about creagh running backwards in state of bloody origin a game every single man and his dog would fire up for from a bloke who doesnt even play in the forwards and is no 120kg inglis :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

40Twenty

Juniors

Ennis is a niggle bloke but he has also had a few goes including the time he was telling hindy to hit him, a guy double his size.

What about creagh running backwards in state of bloody origin a game every single man and his dog would fire up for from a bloke who doesnt even play in the forwards and is no 120kg inglis :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

please see you tube clips prior.

typical lakemba fan cannot own up to the fact they breed em soft in wiley park.

who was ennis ducking from, alfie the water boy?

hahaha telling hindy to hit him, is that after he had a go at his family?

creagh was running to get another ring, wink......eniis was running to the kitchen for a utensil, do u know which sort bro?

RWB

Bench
lol @ Ennis throwing a punch a punch at a bloke on the ground and then hiding behind his team mate, only Doggiesbro could find a way to defend or justify that.

Just as much of a bitch as Creagh

40Twenty

Juniors
lol @ Ennis throwing a punch a punch at a bloke on the ground and then hiding behind his team mate, only Doggiesbro could find a way to defend or justify that.

Just as much of a bitch as Creagh

no disagreemnt, i guess benny was tuff enough though to see out a finals series and win a premiership.

if only ennis was tuff enough to make a semi:D

DoggiesBro

Juniors
He has made a couple of semis.

The only thing Creagh has made was a list of 1 that have been exposed as a gutless pussies during origin and a joke for most people with his ballet costume and that qld people now have something for them to rip on.

Raider_69

Post Whore
As Don Furner said, this move shows how much faith the dogs have in Ben Barba. Clearly they dont see a future for him at the bulldogs

if the dogs are for real, they shouldnt waste time targetting an all-star, and NSW's #1 fullback, they should target the next teir down, like a Gardner, Coote or Hayne

RWB

Bench
Furner is an idiot though, he wanted action taken against the Roosters for apparently signing Dugan. He just makes it up as he goes, he needs to put the newspaper down and start worrying about the things he can control not the things he can't.

Stiffy Rogers

Juniors
Dugan is a great player, but he's yet to really prove anything in an injury stuttered career. At the moment, it's all about potential and flashes of brilliance. It's too early to call him a crock, but he's not far off entering the club with Clyde and Grothe Jr. I'd like to see him play a full season at Canberra before he makes it back to the NSW team. I'd also take Snake over Dugan if both are fully fit. Snake has him in every department except kick returns.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Furner is an idiot though, he wanted action taken against the Roosters for apparently signing Dugan. He just makes it up as he goes, he needs to put the newspaper down and start worrying about the things he can control not the things he can't.

furner is far from an idiot.
There is a reason furner wanted action, and an even better reason why you havent heard Dugan's name mentioned in relation to the roosters since he re-signed for us last time.

Murf

Juniors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgSBvUkqbLo

You know youre pissweak when Sandow has it over you.

RWB

Bench
furner is far from an idiot.
There is a reason furner wanted action, and an even better reason why you havent heard Dugan's name mentioned in relation to the roosters since he re-signed for us last time.

So Furner isn't an idiot but you won't tell me why

There was a reason for action but you won't tell me why

And an even better reason why we haven't heard his name mentioned since but you won't tell me why

Why all the suspense?

skeepe

Immortal
As Don Furner said, this move shows how much faith the dogs have in Ben Barba. Clearly they dont see a future for him at the bulldogs

if the dogs are for real, they shouldnt waste time targetting an all-star, and NSW's #1 fullback, they should target the next teir down, like a Gardner, Coote or Hayne

Bingo. I hear Uncle Nick's tanty was one for the Guinness books...