What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS v BRISBANE *live updates & discussion* LET'S GET IT ON!

Timmah said:
Hmmmm...

Line up predictions?

Patten, El Masri, Roberts, Emelio, Utai, Holdsworth, Sherwin, Shrek, Hughes, Big Roy, Big Willie, Bobcat, Maitua. Bench of SBW, McIlwain, Myles & Armit.

Two reps sitting on the bench. Apart from the lack of Tonga, how good is that lineup!
yeah i would agree with that team

ByRd

First Grade
1. Patten
2. El Masri
3. Emelio
4. Roberts
5. Utai
6. Holdsworth
7. Sherwin
8. O'Meley
9. Hughes
10. Mason
11. Williams
12. Ryan
13. Maitua

14. Perry
15. Armit
16. Myles
17. Asotasi/Hickey/Mcilwain/Koups (PLEASE Asotasi)

This should be an awsome game and all the best to the Broncos. They have gotten us twice this year but hopefully things turn around come friday. Ill be there and hopefully the support off the field is going to be a big lift to the side, cmon doggies...BRING IT ON!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
doglyf said:
1. Patten
2. El Masri
3. Emelio
4. Roberts
5. Utai
6. Holdsworth
7. Sherwin
8. O'Meley
9. Hughes
10. Mason
11. Williams
12. Ryan
13. Maitua

14. Perry
15. Armit
16. Myles
17. Asotasi/Hickey/Mcilwain/Koups (PLEASE Asotasi)

This should be an awsome game and all the best to the Broncos. They have gotten us twice this year but hopefully things turn around come friday. Ill be there and hopefully the support off the field is going to be a big lift to the side, cmon doggies...BRING IT ON!!!

On a re-think that's probably good, although get rid of Armit and bring in McIlwain. Three second/front row forwards on the bench could get a bit ridiculous and McIlwain coming in late to the game really drives us home.

it was just showing the bulldogs on the footyshow, they were speaking to grimaldi, and showed them training at belmore sports ground they just went to a break but they should return with more

scottyeel

Bench
Matuai and Asotasi looked ready to go when they showed them training on the footy show.
Dogs by 26

to be honest,
i think sam thaiday should play next week, i dont think he will get anything, but then again buderus did, i think it will help us if thaiday didnt play but its unfair getting suspended for an accident

Boodoo

Juniors
Broncos fans seem to be going on about how good their back line and without tonga ours is week but roberts played a blinder against canberra he is a talent, matua, elmasri, utai and pattern are a match for the broncos back line.

sherwin (on a good day) and holdsworth are more than a match than the broncos halves

and the forwards will be all out WAR!!!

I cant wait bulldogs by 4

crowd of 38520

I can't wait for this game. The battle of the forward packs will be IMMENSE, the battle of the backs will be "hectic" and the battle of the halves will be awesome. If this one goes outside a 6pt margin either way I'd be pretty surprised.

ouwet

Bench
5 Days out and i'm pumped already! Let's Go Bulldogs!
I'll be buying my tickets tomorrow for this one and tuesday for the Dragons game (I'm going to be broke LOL)...
Come on Sydneysiders let's get a full house at Aussie and 50K+ At Telstra!
LET' SUPPORT THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL!!!!!

Friday night will be a sea of blue and white... Hopefully the boyz will come out firing!

Mr Saab

Referee
This smells a bit like 1999.
In 1999 the Storm (3) lost the Dragon (6) at Olympic park comprehensively
They met in the GF 3 weeks later and we all know what happend.

In 2006 the Broncos (3) lost to the Dragons (6) at Suncorp....3 weeks later they might meet again.

Woof Woof

Mr Saab

Referee
Just throwing them up Salivor....
Knowing how the Broncos have been going it smells like 2001.