What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulls’ Burgess in Parra’s sights

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I'd like to know how we'd fit him in??
That's what my last girlfriend said.

Are you describing a threesome or foursome here HJ???

Or is this really Orwellian doublespeak about three or four men looking at your tight arse wondering if the encounter is worth the effort?

For the sake of a bonk and not for the intention of creating a child, did you know everytime a man ejaculates he is creating a spirit without a body (without a brain)? Is that what happened to you HJ?

Are you an apparition drifting aimlessly amongst the living?

Are you possessing or being possessed????

evil-ghost.jpg

Boooooo Casper
icon7.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
you wouldnt swap fui for anyone? what about a night with paris hilton and here little friend- a crieky lucky im not the ceo : )

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
you wouldnt swap fui for anyone? what about a night with paris hilton and here little friend- a crieky lucky im not the ceo : )

Paris Hilton? nah, shes made for Luke Patten, they could be related.

Bugger her little friend

25507_512x288_manicured__kJBPelN2P0acHDa5niWhGw.jpg

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!

Gronk

Staff member
If you google his name, he is linked with us, the Knights, Sea Eagles and West Tigers.

It'll come down to $$.

Stagger eel

Staff member
If you google his name, he is linked with us, the Knights, Sea Eagles and West Tigers.

It'll come down to $$.

I know the knights have enough money for a big name player, Manly always seem to have while the Tigers and us would have to be flying close to the sallary cap wind.

caylo

Bench
I know the knights have enough money for a big name player, Manly always seem to have while the Tigers and us would have to be flying close to the sallary cap wind.

assuming that is to be here next year but he could always stay in england for 1 more year and head to the NRL after that in which we will have offloaded guys like Hauraki, Cayless and Oake and have a far bit of cash to splash around. I would Imagine after resigning guys like Hayne, Inu, Mateo, KK and Mortimer we will have in the around 600K and that would be enough to entice about 3 players over (2 quality 250K player and a 200K player)

Just Imagine in 2012

Poore
Keating
Fui
Hindmarsh
Burgess
Mateo

Mitchell
Shakelton
Mannah
(another signning or johnson/allgood form NYC)

That is a Big but agile pack that would eaily be close to the best in the comp.

Stagger eel

Staff member
assuming that is to be here next year but he could always stay in england for 1 more year and head to the NRL after that in which we will have offloaded guys like Hauraki, Cayless and Oake and have a far bit of cash to splash around. I would Imagine after resigning guys like Hayne, Inu, Mateo, KK and Mortimer we will have in the around 600K and that would be enough to entice about 3 players over (2 quality 250K player and a 200K player)

Just Imagine in 2012

Poore
Keating
Fui
Hindmarsh
Burgess
Mateo

Mitchell
Shakelton
Mannah
(another signning or johnson/allgood form NYC)

That is a Big but agile pack that would eaily be close to the best in the comp.

caylo, I'm barely thinking about 2010 :lol:...I'll worry about 2011 sometime next year..

You said the same thing about Parra and the salary cap. And then we went out and got a Origin forward, Tahu and Shack :?

Suitman

Post Whore
You said the same thing about Parra and the salary cap. And then we went out and got a Origin forward, Tahu and Shack :?

I've already challenged him on that point, and he reckons he was kidding :lol:, or putting out the bait. lol :sarcasm:

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member

no, I was purely acting on media reports that were saying the same thing..like the Cayless upgrade story that was supposed to prevent new signings from happening.

I still believe that the Tahu contract will cost us a player but i'm not sure who at this stage.

Captain Cayless has been putting... Good on him. The whole team has lifted. They finally know what its going to take to win and most of it is got to do with attitude.

Latest posts