What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buster

Quint

Juniors
And as for that grub that sold the footage, someone should grab him by the throat and shove his mobile phone that far up his farkin arse that when it rings you'd be able to talk into his ears.

I'll f**k'n pay that!!!!

For fecks sake what about Whatmoron and Friend?????????????

I am going to the game on Monday night and I will be deadset stalking big bad Barry and Tony. Hope I catch them with a grog in hand and I will bloody well film them and impose a fine.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Think you will find Buster has played his last game for the Sharks.
Would you play again for a club that banged u in the arrrse 20k? FMD that is over the top.
Quit now Buster whilst you are ahead & on top of your game & head to England. Our club does not deserve players of your calibre.
Our players must be married with 12 kids , religous , asleep with before big dog everynight & must not swear.
Soft Cox in other words.

Quigs

Immortal
Where the f**k is the Players Union in this sorry mess

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Stuey Topper

Juniors
This farharkin fires me up

I think $20k is bloody steep but the club does have to be hard lined in this climate.

Sure he is a silly stupid edit* for getting so trollied in this current climate but 2 matches for getting on the sauce pleeeease.

Why the hell would they suspend him. There is no complainant in this matter. No one has been offended. The pricks in the media have just chased it and chased it until they could find something slightly incriminating

I cant believe our decision makers would be this stupid. As the Prelim last year highlighted Buster is our MVP at the moment. The NRL must have given Zaps a heads up and told him if he didnt give him 2 weeks then they would suspend him for 4 weeks

If they keep this rubbish up we wont have a team left - we will have Quigs calling the shots in the halves for us

Last edited by a moderator:

chewsta

First Grade
Absolute Horse sh*t!

Watmough - verbally abuses a young girl then physically assaults her father (a sponsor) = play on

Friend - high range drink driving that could have killed innocent people.
= play on.

Buster - $20K and 2 weeks for falling over then walking down the mall pist with no shirt on.

Thats a f*cken disgrace!

BWNB

First Grade
Absolute Horse sh*t!

Watmough - verbally abuses a young girl then physically assaults her father (a sponsor) = play on

= play on.

Buster - $20K and 2 weeks for falling over then walking down the mall pist with no shirt on.

Thats a f*cken disgrace!

Agree... Like others have said i wouldnt blame him for walking out...

azzah72

Bench
Absolute Horse sh*t!

= play on.

Thats a f*cken disgrace!

I believe Friend has been suspended by the NRL, not that it makes it any better!

Hell I was think a slap on the wrist, maybe a $5000 fine, but a 2 game suspension and $20,000???

what the hell is happening to this f**king club?

As soon as Barrett arrives... f**king stain!

PJ

First Grade
I agree Blacky.

Is Zappia on a bonus for sending the club broke so the NRL can pretend the N really does mean national.

Hopefully the $20k might be suspended but you couldn't blame him if he decided to walk. I, however think he is a bigger man than that. He showed that after Sticky dumped him park footy and then came back and is ow one of our best each and every week.

This is another reason why we can't/wont win the big one. Soft cok management that panders to the media and others. Stand our ground and tell them to get farked. Besides whatmough and Friend there are plenty of others that have offended far worse than Buster. Sa is awaiting sentencing for fracturing a bloke's skull. Perhaps a lst should be compiled and forwarded to David to take action.

Quint

Juniors
Every league player pre 90's must be shaking their head at this politically correct sh*te.
I know I am.
The Media is to blame for all this no one else!
Bite' the f**k'n hand that feeds huh?
Weidler..........I can see Karma gett'n you back in a big way Pal....
and I look forward to it!
And I hope someone catches it on a mobile so I can watch it over and over again......merkin!

...p.s this is i no way a threat..just in case Karma bites soon...lol

Generalzod

Immortal
A fine of 20,000 and a 2 match suspension......You would think that a fine will be sufficient...Not for our club (Cronulla the Righteous Club) ....I wonder why we haven't won anything.

spider

Coach
And as for that grub that sold the footage, someone should grab him by the throat and shove his mobile phone that far up his farkin arse that when it rings you'd be able to talk into his ears.

there lies the problem - was it a him, or was it a her

no man would do this to the local footy side

maybe some wanna be wench who still hasn't managed to bring her credit card balance down from the xmas onslaught saw prime opportunity

it was looking good until after lunch today

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well I've just watched the "footage"

Lame evidence. The only thing that shames me is the level of drunkedness Seymour is at.

FMD I bet old Quigs and a few of us other oldies, not to mention many of the young scalliwags, could show young Seymour a thing or 2 about being drunk.

This is overkill.

Now I really want to know what happens at seasons end when the whole NRL is basically one big pissed mess.

Quigs

Immortal
there lies the problem - was it a him, or was it a her

no man would do this to the local footy side

maybe some wanna be wench who still hasn't managed to bring her credit card balance down from the xmas onslaught saw prime opportunity

it was looking good until after lunch today

Well I will retract my statement if it was a female, replace arse with a different orafice, and same result re speaking into its ears.

Deadset dogooders need a real big dose of reality.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

I think what bugs me most is last year when the donkey rooters including Heather Lockyer got on the sauce the NRL did fug all !!! I'd say tackling a bouncer is worse than just being pissed and falling over.

Latest posts