What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buster

kal83

Juniors
The farkin' precedent was set with Watmough and Stewart you tool.

$20000 that's the precendent has nothing to do with Manly. Footage done him no favour's. No footage no missed games 5k fine. Blame the bimbo

Quigs

Immortal
Just organise some official tours of our trophy room and have the guide tell the kiddies the stories about Letting Sir Thomas go because we would of overspent our cap back then. "Can't we find $500.00 on the dancefloor".

He the guide tell the kiddies as he points to a vacant space how we lost because a little fat whistle blowing grub was in the pocket of one of the games heavyweights.

Maybe the tour guide can tell the kids how we are one of the nicest clubs ever to be in the NRL so that compensates for all the space on the shelves of the cabinet.

Then the tour guide can bring them up to speed on all the current happenings.

How some players for some clubs can do naughty things and nothing happens and some players for some nice clubs do little naughty things and get suspended.

The tours will make a motza for the club. Most supporters from other clubs would line up for miles to come inside and laugh in our faces. Why the NRL does it on a regular basis apparently.

But at least everyone thinks we are nice.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Inferno

Coach
I'm with Quigs, I'd rather have a fuggen premiership than "here lies the nicest club that ever existed" engraved on our tombstone.

Since 73

First Grade
That's one thing they can never take away from us - we are the nice club.

The Dogs were winning premierships while they were breaking sludge's jaw, ending Wakefield's career and Lamb belting speech.

Manly were winning premierships while we were getting dudded by playing within the rules in the GF.

The Broncos, Rorters and Manly think we're sissys getting rid of our best players and keeping each issue alive for weeks if not months, while they pick blokes in next weeks team no matter what the allegation.
alleged sexual assault in niteclub toilets, in stairwells, clocking sponsors, tackling publicans, being pissed in public, taking piss off the premises, drink driving, or whatever.
they are all picked in the next game.

Not our boys.

We'll win the public over - we're the nice club.

Where do nice guys finish again?

chewsta

First Grade
I just saw the footage again and I swear that b!tch was falling and pulled Buster down on top of her! He was actually pulling away from her and she had her f*cken arms around his neck pulling him down!
Oh and what are the chances that this just happened right in front of her friend who just happened to be filming it. FMD!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
I just saw the footage again and I swear that b!tch was falling and pulled Buster down on top of her! He was actually pulling away from her and she had her f*cken arms around his neck pulling him down!
Oh and what are the chances that this just happened right in front of her friend who just happened to be filming it. FMD!!!

Chewie, I agree. I said it in another thread. I think Peej did as well.

Quigs

Immortal
You might even appreciate the decision more come the last sunday in march Thommo

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ausguy

Coach
Guys I think your club has the right idea, and more should be following suit. My hat off and laid at the feet of your board.

Your just saying that cos we will play u next week without our halfback.....

f**k i hope we win tthe next 2 games to shove it fair and square up the nrl's ass.

im so angry tonight.

edit*

Last edited by a moderator:

Ausguy

Coach
you edited all the good bits out spide.... its ok people i just said what everyone was thinking.... and we cant have mr weidler reading what i said... he might get some 2 bit whores to video tape me.... is that ok to say spide? :)

Ausguy

Coach
i suppose only spide or anyone who read it before it was edited can attest to how much i went off... very unlike me.

Stuey Topper

Juniors
f**k lads - 15 schooners doesnt make me feel any better about this situation

However, I am convinced that this has been an NRL edict to Zaps. Surely Zaps wasnt stupid enough to enforce this rubbish on Buster

I have no doubt Gallop and his plebs told Zaps that Buster was looking at 2-4 week NRL suspension if the Sharks didnt act. Gallop told him to issue a 2 week suspension and the Club would look proactive and the NRL would approve their sanction

Dont tell me it was a coincidence that one hour later Friend cops an NRL enforced 2 week suspension

I agree with a lot of posts that it seems unfair that Buster cops 2 weeks for being plain maggot and Friend cops the same for a DUI charge. However, I guess the NRL has taken in to account the fact that Buster went DUI late last year

Still, the Rugby League world has lost the plot

Why didn't we try to be innovative and proudly announce that we were standing Buster down for rounds 9 and 18 of the competition.

Something Manly would have thought of.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
they need to get some sort of standard punishments in place. Friend drove three times over the limit and could have killed someone. He got a 10 grand fine. Buster got pissed in public and cops 20 grand.

The Dodger

First Grade
in todays paper it says that he told team mates two weeks ago about his drinking problem.

are they trying to say now that sticky and the rest knew about it and still went on and influenced him into drinking on sunday arvo?

what the f**k is going on?

Ausguy

Coach
in todays paper it says that he told team mates two weeks ago about his drinking problem.

are they trying to say now that sticky and the rest knew about it and still went on and influenced him into drinking on sunday arvo?

what the f**k is going on?

i stopped reading your post at that point... no offence.

The Dodger

First Grade
lol i understand ausguy but they are saying the team knew about his problem two weeks ago whcih means that they are in the fault for letting him drink on sunday.

most will read this and believe it regardless of whether it is in the tele or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts