What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buster

Generalzod

Immortal
He has not hurt anyone so I can't see what the problem is...All he did wrong was to relieve oneself....

Quigs

Immortal
He might just have a weak urinary stream.

It happens all the time to us old blokes.... why have you never visited an old peoples home and smelt it.

It's all part of life.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

PJ

First Grade
If all he has done is gotten drunk then imo this is a massive over reaction by the club.

Roosters play a player who is charged with HIGH RANGE dui, Manly a player who was rude to a female at a club function and then assaults her father and were going to play a player who left a club function and allegedly assaulted a teenage girl. We suspend one for being drunk on his own time.

If the NRL is so concerned with its image and alcohol related incidents perhaps they should put their money where their mouth is and say no to all the alcohol advertising and sponsorships they live off.

Really pee'd off if this is true, and if they can't be bothered running out the best team they can over something trivial then I can't be bothered juggling my time around and making the effort to go down and watch them next Monday night.

I really wonder if this club wants to win, we have had 42 years of being the boy scouts of the comp and look where it has gotten us.

Ausguy

Coach
if he doesn tplay.... f**kin boycott the game.... i for one am not going if he doesn tplay. f**k em. support their players or we wont support them, im fuming if he has been dropped from monday nights game.... sick of being the good boys.... grrrrrrrrrr. newcastle would be loving it,

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Cronulla investigates Brett Seymour's alleged nightspot incident
March 18, 2009
Cronulla have stood down half-back Brett Seymour from all commitments with the NRL club while they investigate an alleged alcoholic bender last Sunday evening.
Seymour is under investigation following a drinking session that started last Sunday afternoon with club coach Ricky Stuart and teammates at a local pub.
While Stuart and several others went home early, Seymour reportedly partied on until his night ended after midnight with the half-back ejected from 2230 Lounge Bar.
Newspaper sources gave conflicting reports about his behaviour with some saying he'd thrown pizza and abused patrons while others insisted he would be cleared of wrongdoing.
It's not the first time Seymour has been accused of alcohol-related indiscretions. He was sacked by the Brisbane Broncos in late 2006 for an incident at the Regatta Hotel.
Sharks chief executive Tony Zappia said the club would fully investigate the latest claims and were attempting to access CCTV footage.
With current events in mind, it would be an understatement to say we are disappointed Brett has put himself in this position," said Zappia in a statement.
"He is obviously slow on the uptake, showing a lack of responsibility to himself, his teammates and to the club.
Seymour's incident came less than a week after the NRL stood down Manly's Brett Stewart for four weeks for his public drunkenness at the Sea Eagles' season launch.
Sydney Roosters hooker Jake Friend is another to misbehave after he was caught drink driving at three times the legal limit after a club booze session last Monday night.
He has been fined $10,000 by the club and ordered to undergo education and counselling.
AAP
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25204556-23214,00.html

Inferno

Coach
I'm more worried about the possibility of seeing Seu Seu.

Realistically he hasn't done anything wrong, other than committed gross stupidity in light of the current state the game is in.

Eion

First Grade
yes his parky fan clubs have donated a sack for him to wear on nights out.
Other than that, hes been stood down from training. What does that even mean?
If he misses a game because our club are soft coks I will be spewing.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25204556-23214,00.html
Ditto, hopefully it's an attempt to show just how serious we are about this type of thing. Unless there's more to it than suggested it's hard to imagine him doing worse than a fine.

PJ

First Grade
Do you think players will be rushing to join our club when they see a CEO putting the boot into a player for doing nothing that most other guys do regularly on his own free time?

matt

Juniors
I am expecting to see Mel and kochie reporting live from the flower bed tomorrow morning..
If the game is 1/2 owned by trolls(News LTD) to sell rags then this sort of puss will become the norm.

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
Put a bowler hat on him and go back around 40 years or so, and he would be lauded as an "aussie larrikin".

Wow, how times have changed......