What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

What will happen to Cam Smith?

• Charged - found guilty at judiciary and misses 1 or 2 matches

Votes: 131 61.8%
  • Charged - found guilty but downgraded, misses 0 matches

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Charged - found innocent

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Not Charged

Votes: 29 13.7%

• Total voters
only sour grapes accepted at my house ... just use a delivery man from sydney as i don't particularly feel like being grapped whislt accepting your kindness ...

kind regards,

RBCTC

bileduct

Coach
Maybe I should ask him if he has to been spoon fed. Geez some ppl here are thick.

lockyer.jpg
lockyer1.jpg
lockyer2.jpg
Looks like sCam Smith is performing an illegal arm-lock with his jaw, to me.

With that in mind the prick should have gotten 6 weeks.

i don't think police charges would be too out of the questions for this dirty scumbag!

you see what smith is doing to lockyer's arm? ... ffs the grub could have caused some serious damage to locky's arm ...

i would be going down the darryl brohman path and sue the bastard in a civil hearing for the stomp on tonie carroll is it?

sting

Bench
you see what smith is doing to lockyer's arm? ... ffs the grub could have caused some serious damage to locky's arm ...

i would be going down the darryl brohman path and sue the bastard in a civil hearing for the stomp on tonie carroll is it?

definitely. poor lockyer, what did he do to deserve treatment like that?

and of course he should be sued. i'd be surprised if the broncos haven't already consulted a lawyer regarding the matter. watch this space!

Terry-Randal

Juniors
Its sad for such a great player not to be in the finals but the storm have been asking for it all year. They are the dirtiest team ive seen since the newtown jets in the 80s. I dont believe they wouldve won against brisbane it wasnt for grubby tactics. Belamy pretends he has nothing to do with it yeah right.