What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campbelltown Crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulvihill

Juniors
The improvement in BRET is largely due to the fact that the WT players are all playing for BRET. THe PL sides should be merged in any case. Waste of time paying players like Kaufusi and Patterson. That money would be better spent on Matthews/Ball or Flegg players

Estoboy

Juniors
mulvihill said:
Have a look at them. Social misfits and outcasts each and every one of em.

What do you honestly think players etc think of mungos with cardboard signs like `Full On Fulton'. She's a (more than) fully grown adult and carries on like a 6 year old. Par for the course among that lot though isn't it ??

I don't have to tell you what I have done or who I know. I know what and who I know (and I'm sure I speak for tottie on this) and who's ear we have if we want to have a chat. Capiche
Roll out the names mate.
Com'mon! Lets hear who it is.
Kingy? Pft... please, we all know he's got problems but you can't base your opinion entirely from him otherwise you'd be guilty of being more mentaly inept than George W Bush.

I wanna know who the social misfits are. I wanna see who you think are the outcasts (lol, coming from you its even funnier).

Hey did you see Dene Halatau run over to the WTF after the manly game to thank the group for making the banners? Did he run over to you after the game to hi-5 you too??? did he? :sarcasm:

Bring on your "contacts". Who is it? Just one person who works for the club?
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh oh! Can we have a "contacts list" battle?
Oh please oh please can we have one!
I havn't had one of these in a long time and I miss the sensation of owning yet another wannabe.

Ninja

Juniors
mulvihill said:
I have no drama with a 50/50 split. But the people have to attend the games at CS. Otherwise the club is continually costing itself $$$ if it plays games at venues where there are smaller average crowds. It's got nothing to do with the merge. It's to do with supporting the club. Why didn't the people of campbelltown turn up in bigger numbers on the weekend ?

We need at least 19000 at CS or LO to turn a profit. LO loses us money too. We need sellouts at both. 17000 at LO 15000 at CS isnt making us money.
Why do you think we have the Tel$tra deal.

innsaneink

Referee
mulvihill said:
Ink you're a clown. Only you could blame balmain people for a poor turnout of tigers fans in campbelltown. Do you also blame the balmain fans for the poor crowds the western reds had in 1996.

Well there were 18k at LO for the melb game...20 for manly......where were they last Sunday?

I'll tell you where they werent...at Cambo supporting their team....they only come out when it suits them, which is when they play at LO....

mulvihill

Juniors
Very flawed ink. It isn't the fault of people in Leichhardt that campbelltown has been getting pisspoor crowds

colonel_123

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Well there were 18k at LO for the melb game...20 for manly......where were they last Sunday?

I'll tell you where they werent...at Cambo supporting their team....they only come out when it suits them, which is when they play at LO....

I was thinking the same thing. I figured supporters of the club would make an effort to get to all games.

I attend every game I can at Leichhardt, Campbelltown and Telstra as I consider each game a home game and I want to see my team play...

Vicious

Bench
mccann said:
Back on there's no Balmain juniors. Even if they pinched 2 players from Wests, according to you there is such a large junior pool in the Campbelltown region that this should not matter. But facts are facts that Wests are still running last.

I`ll take 10,1/2 start the Magpies in Premier League this weekend. Can i get on with anyone ???

Estoboy

Juniors
mulvihill said:
Very flawed ink. It isn't the fault of people in Leichhardt that campbelltown has been getting pisspoor crowds
well at least the bandwagon is alive and well in Balmain then:roll:
pft.... true fans my arse!

mulvihill

Juniors
Esto you mug, do you honestly think I am going to tell you who I know and who we can have a chat to at any point. If you do then you're a mug. As for who in the WTF, strange as this seems I don't go up to people on the hill and ask them for their interspazz forum names.

You own nothing and have the ear of no one. You are the type that catches leagues club buses and stays in a caravan park when following your team.

Thosse that know us know who we know so get back to making cardboard signs with the morons and leave the proper stuff to the grown ups eh

innsaneink

Referee
mulvihill said:

Yes....it is.

They only go to one venue,...the figures support that.
Supports the fact they are conditional fans.

mulvihill

Juniors
Utter utter garbage and you know it. If the 20,000 are balmain fans who don't travel then where are the 14,000 wests fans when the tigers are at Leichhardt ??

Estoboy

Juniors
mulvihill said:
Esto you mug, do you honestly think I am going to tell you who I know and who we can have a chat to at any point. If you do then you're a mug. As for who in the WTF, strange as this seems I don't go up to people on the hill and ask them for their interspazz forum names.

You own nothing and have the ear of no one. You are the type that catches leagues club buses and stays in a caravan park when following your team.

Thosse that know us know who we know so get back to making cardboard signs with the morons and leave the proper stuff to the grown ups eh
As I thought........
its so simple! Mr Cranky-Pants wanted to be a part of the WTF but something happened to him so he now hates their guts. The sad part is that he has never even met any of them and he is making assumptions based entirely off what they look like. Oh your good!

Then again, the Wests Tigers "nobodies" who have been over to my "caravan" for dinner and/or parties countless times have admitted that they are guilty of the exact same thing.
Its called 'stereotyping' which is something that you're very good at doing to the people of Campbelltown, the Wests Tigers Forum mods and probably anyone else who doesn't agree with you.

Keep it up mate. I'm loving this public humiliation that you are putting on for us!

Estoboy said:
As I thought........
its so simple! Mr Cranky-Pants wanted to be a part of the WTF but something happened to him so he now hates their guts. The sad part is that he has never even met any of them and he is making assumptions based entirely off what they look like. Oh your good!

Then again, the Wests Tigers directors who have been over to my "caravan" for dinner and/or parties countless times have admitted that they are guilty of the exact same thing.
Its called 'stereotyping' which is something that you're very good at doing to the people of Campbelltown, the Wests Tigers Forum mods and probably anyone else who doesn't agree with you.

Keep it up mate. I'm loving this public humiliation that you are putting on for us!

Its not hard to stereotype your group (WTF). It's just a matter of observation.

mccann

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Yes....it is.

They only go to one venue,...the figures support that.
Supports the fact they are conditional fans.

si innsaneink are you telling me that the 14000 people who turnned up at Campbelltown were all from the region. If that was the case then can you please tell me what all the cars leaving the oval and travelling up the M5 were doing, playing tic tac toes

Beavis

Juniors
Mulvihill :

The reason the topic got closed was because it turned into a slanging match.
Crowd averages were down for the WHOLE weekend, yet that doesn't seem to matter. People do sh*t on weekends that might not revolve around footy all the time. So crowd averages are down, and you wanna take games away from Orana Park, FFS, you need to wake up to yourself. Oh hang on, schedule all Orana park games when the wider population of the Campbelltown area get their government assisted pay cheques. Good thing we aren't Blacktown based, you'd blame the people of Mt. Druitt and Whalan for not turning up to a game.

Yes, Suzie is a panthers supporter (lets see who uses just this bit to claim that someone has confirmed that Suzie is a Panthers supporter) - bloody hell, your a fool. Even if she was would it be such a bad thing, an impartial view on things is alot better than an emotional view.

Balmain_Boy

For some people Campbelltown is just too far to travel. I got home at 7:30 on Sunday night. I left home at 9AM. I just can't justify a whole day every time we play at Campbelltown.

Leichhardt I can make comfortably and be home by 5:45. There'd be a fair few in my boat.

mulvihill

Juniors
tottie made a point on the forum about the scheduling of campbelltown games and welfare weeks. This came from someone high up at the club. I was there I heard it. Sinclair had a dummy spit when tottie wouldn't disclose his source and banned him. They are the facts. Asking someone to name their source is a surefire way to ensure that source never tells you anything again

Canberra get poor crowds all the time, penrith had lost 4 on the bounce and souths 10 on the spin. Parra v canterbury was live. It was johns v marshall, last yr's premiers v this yr's favourites (or one of). 14,000 was a poor crowd end of story

Vicious

Bench
Balmain_Boy said:
For some people Campbelltown is just too far to travel. I got home at 7:30 on Sunday night. I left home at 9AM. I just can't justify a whole day every time we play at Campbelltown.

Leichhardt I can make comfortably and be home by 5:45. There'd be a fair few in my boat.

Where`d you go ??? Via Newcastle or something ???

Status
Not open for further replies.