What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campese

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Does anyone honestly think that Campese had a good game tonight. IMO he was flat at best. He didnt do much apart from one play. I think that Jamie Soward would've done a much better job than Campese. But thats just me...

SerbDragon

Coach
Id rather campese there... coz soward is needed at the dragons. Soward in the origin doesnt help our cause any.

Call me selfish i dont care

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
With Campese NSW dont look as good.

The Dragons have the bye the week before Origin 2. Whether or not they are in the team, they will be sitting on the sideline. They may as well play. I dont see a problem with them playing for NSW, except for the fact they might not back up 2 days later against the tigers.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Your just jealous because Hornby isnt in contention for a spot hahaha
Whatever im over origin, NSW are never going to win (now watch that come back to haunt me)

redvscotty

First Grade
Campese was missing all game. Wallace wasn;t great either. Wallace and Mullen owuld have run riot.

Gidley had a SHOCKER for a few plays but I dont lay the blame on him for the whole game, would be stupid to do so.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
NSW need mullen or Soward at 6
I would like to see Soward win a game for NSW but now i have pretty much given up on origin. I cant remember the last time nsw won a series. It seems so long ago. Have they ever won a series?:roll:

sting

Bench
campo was sh*t, soward would absolutely kill it.

but for me, it's saints first, NSW second.

Avenger

Immortal
That McMuffin bloke should never play origin again. Campese was sh*t, Creagh and Hayne were the best for NSW.

redvscotty

First Grade
That McMuffin bloke should never play origin again.

Agree. Hayne had a blinder too I thought. Well done.

I thought Farah was a bit off the pace, but improved as the game went on.

When Craig Wing came on we looked dangerous.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Agree. Hayne had a blinder too I thought. Well done.

I thought Farah was a bit off the pace, but improved as the game went on.

When Craig Wing came on we looked dangerous.

Never underestimate craig wing
i always thought he wouldnt make it to NSW but he did and proved why he was selected.

SuperSoward

Juniors
Benny Creagh, Jarryd Hayne and Craig Wing were easily the best.
Wing looked dangerous many times with those quick scoots from hooker.

I thought O'Donnell played alright as well.

Lyon and McManus seemed quiet imo. And McManus needs more lessons on how to stay on your feet

Last edited:

Firey_Dragon

Coach
If the side was picked on form it should have been
1. Gidley
2. Morris
3. Lyon
4. Jennings
5. Hayne
6. Soward
7. Mullen

But origin is never picked on form. The halves were woeful, Gidley had a shocker as well. Creagh and Hayne were the standouts by a mile and wing should have got more gametime.