What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campese

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Unfortunately i can see Soward become the next Matt Orford. Win the Dally M Medal and be one of the best players in the comp and still not play for Australia or NSW.

Sorry forgot to mention Soward will be twice the player Orford is in a couple of years.

Was so :x last year because Soward was right up there on Dally M points, and then he got injured. I think he only missed out by 10 points which he wouldve made in the weeks he spent on the sideline. :crazy:

As soward is my favourite player I would love to see him play at the highest level, but I think the NSW selectors have rocks in their head and wont notice his talent

big pat

Coach
lets hope he can pull out a big game against the titans, and put himself their to be noticed.

Creaghfish

Juniors
McManus should go for Morris/Monaghan
Kite should go (for anyone, one of The Veronicas...I dont care)
Farah was ordinary, give him one more chance
Get Joey out of the channel 9 suit and running the water like Alfy, barking instuctions

LazyDreamer

Bench
"If I were selector"

Wholesale changes.

It won't happen, but I'd replace Gidley with The General. Far better fullback who makes the right choices at the right times. Reckon Gidley lost the plot. Choked. Had a Crocker.

Would replace Lyon with anyone. Hate to say it from a Dragons perspective, but Coops is the man. Experience, would want to be there, can actually tackle. If not, maybe Chris Lawrence, although the addition to the team's inexperience would be a worry.

McManus out for either of the Morris boys. Bugger it, Brett in the next game (bye) and Josh in the 3rd. Otherwise, Monaghan.

The halves? Neither seemed to know what their respective roles were. I think Qld's speed in defence and the general pace of the game caught Campese off guard. Hopefully he'll be better for it in game 2.

Flick Kite altogether. Would definitely run on with two current Dragons props rather than two former Dragons props. Would like to find room for Trent Waterhouse - Laffranci (sp?) out. Like Benny Creagh, it's been a while since he experienced top-flight rep footy & reckon he'd make the most of the opportunity.

Jennings, Hayne, Campese, Wallace, O'Donnell, Creagh, Weyman, Poore, Wing, Bailey keep their spots.

Even if he hadn't had a huge dig, I'd select Hayne purely for smashing Slater. Gave me a semi just watching.

A fit Gallen in. Lewis out, O'Donnell to the bench.

And bugger it - Ennis in, Farrah out. Maybe he could out-grub Grub Smith.

And after last night's effort, it'd read, 12. B Creagh (c). But that might just be my bias shining through. :D

leswins

Juniors
nsw should put in soward he legend

soward IS the best but in SOO u have 2 have a pack in front of u who will bash the qld pack!!!! poore and weymen , stick with farah, ben was great, i'd have hindmarsh {at least 50 tackles} 2 slow down the 4ward rush, as much as i dont like 2 say it, i wish gallen was fit 2 have played the game! now thats a pack that can attack and tackle! throw in a wing and some legs and a player like soward would have kept the old qld pack stuck in their own half 4 most of the game. the AUST backs would have worn themselves out by helping the pigs get out of trouble. PS lyon was bad, coops so much better. anyone but mcmanus! lets hope they get it fixed 4 SOO 2? GO SAINTS ON MONDAY NIGHT