What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we ban Brad Fittler from all forms of media

BranVan3000

Coach
I'm sick of hearing this punch drunk sounding like he's just finished off a case every time he comes into commentary or the Footy Show or wherever he is presenting himself. He's either drunk all the time or doesn't have knack for it. He was a great player, but he's a shocking commentator.

Gaba

First Grade
I'm sick of hearing this punch drunk sounding like he's just finished off a case every time he comes into commentary or the Footy Show or wherever he is presenting himself. He's either drunk all the time or doesn't have knack for it. He was a great player, but he's a shocking commentator.
:lol:

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors

YOOTTFBAY.jpg

Gaba

First Grade
rather freddy then johns , i dont mind freddy fittler commentating , i like the way he annoys the bulldogs fans

innsaneink

Referee
Very hard to understand particularly when its just a voice over from the sideline or like that...sounds like hes got a mouthful of marbles

gronkathon

First Grade
A good "colour commentator" and decent value on the Roast or Footy Show when given the chance.

Not a genius or a great commentator but it would have been great if he was in Canberra to help out Geyer & Ikin when Voss went down. Would have made a special night even better.

At least there are no agendas with Freddy unlike cum dumpsters ala A. Johns & L. Daley

Doug2234

First Grade
BranVan3000 talk about a massive FAIL with this thread..

All time backfire trying to drum up "Hate Freddy" support!!