What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant Wait to flog Souffs

burrometer

Juniors
melon.... said:
Last round.

Easts WILL finish above the pretenders.

I cant wait to send Rusty a cup of shut the f**k up, watch and learn you 2nd rate classless imbecile.

Start shaking toofless ones.

LOL@SOUFFS is on the cards.
roosters ,suck get over it

Monk

Referee
gregstar said:
injuries are not an excuse for a big scoreline.

getting 50 put on you is simply quitting.

maybe knights will launch a run to the semis lyk roosters are..

however now knights hav the worst +/-
ouch

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
melon.... said:
Last round.

Easts WILL finish above the pretenders.

I cant wait to send Rusty a cup of shut the f**k up, watch and learn you 2nd rate classless imbecile.

Start shaking toofless ones.

LOL@SOUFFS is on the cards.

why worry about souths, our beloved dyslexic friend?

yous have warriors next week and if i was a roosters supporters (thank god im NOT!:crazy: ) i would be more worried about playing the warriors than playing souths

m0j0

Bench
ozzy_ozman said:
why worry about souths, our beloved dyslexic friend?

yous have warriors next week and if i was a roosters supporters (thank god im NOT!:crazy: ) i would be more worried about playing the warriors than playing souths

Firstly, I'm very worried about the Warriors next week.

Secondly (and I hate to be so pedantic), following up a dyslexic comment with the word "yous" is kind of funny.

Thirdly, leave Melon alone. He's "special." ;-)

Shorty

Staff member
Didn't think it would be long until this happened and beating Melbourne on Friday sure did fire it.
However the Warriors should put perspectives back into order next week.

If I were a Roosters fan I would be more pre-occupied with asking my team the following question -

"Where the fu*k has that sort of form been all year?"

I don't believe that a couple of weeks of having Freddy as a coach can change fortunes that much, which means that the Roosters have basically tanked most of the season because they didn't like the coach. If I were a Roosters supporter I would be filthy that most of these guys have been taking over 100 grand for the year and have only just decided to put in for it. Say what you like about Souths but at least we turn up every week.

paulp

Juniors
Different kind of Rabbit said:
If I were a Roosters fan I would be more pre-occupied with asking my team the following question -

I don't believe that a couple of weeks of having Freddy as a coach can change fortunes that much, which means that the Roosters have basically tanked most of the season because they didn't like the coach. If I were a Roosters supporter I would be filthy that most of these guys have been taking over 100 grand for the year and have only just decided to put in for it. Say what you like about Souths but at least we turn up every week.

Great Post :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

fat_mike

Juniors

is very well said, as a chook supporter myself i would also like like to know why the hell the boys haven't been putting in until the change of coach. the manly performance was the worst performance by any team i have seen in 5-10 years.

m0j0

Bench

Don't you think we have been wondering that? But what's the point lamenting on the past when we can be celebrating the form reversal. I don't see Souths fans worrying about why they haven't made the finals for nearly 20 years. Most of them are busy enjoying this year.

Tom Ace

Bench

Worrying about that now is not going to achieve anything.

They had no problem with the coach personally. The problem was that his ideas and techniques were outdated and unsuited to today's game and it showed in the teams performances. There's only so much that effort alone can ahieve without some structure and guidance.

melon....

Coach
Timmah said:
:sleeper:

Pathetic melon, only ever sing when you're winning.

Show some real balls and post here after a loss.
I do you wanker, I normally congratulate the winning side. Go and take a look.

melon....

Coach

And if I was a Laughs fan Id be dead.....strung up by the neck. The nerve of some Toothless ones.

melon....

Coach
fat_mike said:
is very well said, as a chook supporter myself i would also like like to know why the hell the boys haven't been putting in until the change of coach. the manly performance was the worst performance by any team i have seen in 5-10 years.
As a roosters fan I expect you to know the answer. They have been playing without structure. Anderson had them trying to all spark attack, and he'd work on defense after he got them scoring points. No good scoring when you let in more than you score isnt it?

Freddy, rather Paul Young restructured the defensive line, and implemented the ferocity that nobody has seen since 2002,03. East are a long way from getting back to the top, but they are finally realising they are top 4 material on paper and on the field, albeit too late.

We will beat The Laughs. We will finish higher, and after the idiots in red and green have continuously logged in to the Roosters site for no other reason than to boast that rusty is so proud of their April Premiership, its a long time coming and we will rejoice at their demise.

The Laughs should be sh*tting bricks and with good reason. Bog brother from Bondi is about to deliver their reality check.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
melon.... said:
We will beat The Laughs. We will finish higher, and after the idiots in red and green have continuously logged in to the Roosters site for no other reason than to boast that rusty is so proud of their April Premiership, its a long time coming and we will rejoice at their demise.

The Laughs should be sh*tting bricks and with good reason. Bog brother from Bondi is about to deliver their reality check.

It says a lot about this season that all you and the majority of your fans care about is finishing higher than Souths wouldn't you say Bruce Lee?

With Gallop threatening to relocate teams I'd be more worried about staying in Sydney than finishing above big brother (or is that 'bog brother'?).

t-ba

Post Whore
fat_mike said:

Manly (Neagles) v Penrith 2002 was infinitely worse. At least you got done by side running second by length of the flemington straight.

Galeforce

Bench
Melon,
took you up on your invitation to check out your "sportmanship" when the Roosters lose.
I sampled from the last game against Souths (round 1 2007 ) and this is all i found.........you are not only an egg, but a ROTTEN STINKING EGG!!:crazy: true sportmanship ha ha ha ha what a joke.

Go suck on it!!

There were responses to below quote "wondering when you would surface Melon".

13-03-2006, 07:08 PM
melon....
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_2209892", true);
First Grade
rank3.gif

icon1.gif
Souffs the grapple kings
A bigger hypocrite does not exist. Souffs fans take the cake. First the constant whinging after Morleys best shot of 2006. Then their player's continual gapple tackles.

You all saw the photos in the paper.

Time to piss off Souths and their hypo fans.

We own you knobs.

m0j0

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
It says a lot about this season that all you and the majority of your fans care about is finishing higher than Souths wouldn't you say Bruce Lee?
I think we're all well aware of how pathetic this season has been. What more can we hope for at this stage? Of course we want to finish higher than Souths - that's what rivalries are all about.
But don't think the reverse doesn't apply to your mob. I believe it's Wheelsy that has his famous Ladder Watch - the sole purpose of which is to highlight the fact that Souths are above the Roosters on the ladder. Don't tell me you won't get a kick out of finishing above the Roosters. I seem to recall a couple of years back when Souths finally defeated the Chooks after a 10 year drought and Souths fans all over rejoiced over this one victory, regardless of the fact you finished third last (and still behind the Roosters).

Latest posts