What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney sacked

Card Shark

Immortal
Maybe Reefy, WAS Todd Carney?!

I was thinking the same thing.

Seriously though, I'm sure what Todd Carney has done is far worse than Reefy, Newman, Coastal & Aus put together.

He won't get a life ban. It's tough!

Emotions are very high atm from everyone. A bit of common sense should prevail.

Card Shark

Immortal
So SMH reporting Carney is appealing his sacking citing the board didn't follow procedures contracted as part of the bargaining agreement...

This is why I was pissed at the board - not the sacking, but the process was unprofessional.

Was always gunna happen, no matter how the board handled it.

The NRL had better pay our legal bills because I'm sure we followed their lead in getting it done asap.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
No way!!! f**ken hell. Reefy, Ausguy, Newman and Coastal. All good posters too.
wont be the same without those dudes.

How funny is it that Reefy made 45000 threads about nobody wanting to touch the sharks with a ten foot pole. All of a sudden we get a major sponsor and then BANG! Reefy, banned for life. :lol::lol::lol:

Has to be one of the all time greatest exits.

"Moths to the flame!"

I wouldn't call reefy a good poster. He was good for a laugh, that's about it.
Spewing about all the rest though.

Surely

Post Whore
You could say they were euthanized .

If you post shit to deliberately get banned after being warned then you only have one person to blame.

Much like everyone says Todd can only blame himself.

carcharias

Immortal
Maybe Reefy, WAS Todd Carney?!

Nah

I little story
My kid was sick on wed arvo
I took him to the docs ...in the waiting room late in the day.
6pmish
A family came in with an injured kid from footy practice .
His little brother was with him .....
He was wearing a reefy jacket.

Quigs

Immortal
No old Prop isn't worth a pinch of salt unless he gets some infractions.

10 here, 10 there.

It reminds me of me time at the Nursing home........ ohhh yeah thats another thread.

Anyhowse youse arn't meant to mention names of those that can't be mentioned. Its like 'the boats'. It is an onwater ongoing operational matter and therefore no one is know or know one knows. Its all about the known unknowns.

Quigs

Immortal
Weak as piss Snoozer and Griffo. Youse should of been lined up against a wall and shot. Its blokes like youse that give this place a bad name.

Quigs

Immortal
I got {REDACTED} for calling {REDACTED} a {REDACTED} {REDACTED} and then the {REDACTED} emailed and {REDACTED} I was told {REDACTED}.

I was {REDACTED}{REDACTED}so go and get {REDACTED} I said.