What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney sacked

taipan

Referee
I agre. Its a polarising place. However, the menatality of the area is very strong christian beliefs. An underlying redneck attitude of superiority & smug supremism. Very judgemental in the over 55's.
They tsk tsk at everything. EVERYTHING!!

You write a load of crap based on that viewpoint.I have lived here all my life ,there are idiots both Christians and atheists who I have met who are judgemental.And bloody decent blokes on both sides.

But they also know what puts a blackeye and is embarrassing for the game.

Look you are correct lets bring in Kim il Sun and his mob,that'll get the Shire back in line.

Seriously mate you need a good lie down.

Gallen also made comments on nein,he wasn't full au fait with Todds previous warnings">Warnings!!! He has been on em since 2006.

Last edited:

taipan

Referee
The Member for Cook, good old Scotty Morris-scum is a happy clapping Christian.

He is a good Samaritan. I think he is a good mate of Reefy-son. (and Popper, and Sureles)

So was the labor guy many years ago Ray Thorburn.He did a good job BTW.Pity about Big Red.

Anyone who stops the boats,does a good job.

Anyway its all water under the bridge.Carney is goooone ,we have to move on with all the ASADA crap to play out.BTW week no 73 now ,or have I lost count.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Gregos, sometimes it is hard to help those that wont help themselves.

Not being privvy to what has been going down, I have concluded from a distance that Todds been up to some weird shit.

That blond head a few weeks back was a good sign that something was going on.

Gozz

Juniors
Surely a racist rant on a train is far worse than making a fountain towards your mouth.

carcharias

Immortal
Surely a racist rant on a train is far worse than making a fountain towards your mouth.

Well I heard a bloke last night say about carney.
"And he's not even an aborigine"

Possibly the most racist thing I've heard for a long time.

FTR he is not from the shire ... Never has been .

husky65

Juniors
how the fucjjjk are u coming to that assumption?Are you crazy? Let stick with this for a minute. I also assume you read the article by Rothfield entitled Gallen says time to move on Todd.

If you cant see this Rothfield completely changing waht everybody says, in all News ltd articles, you are a fool.

"I'm not privileged to all the information about Todd's contract and about what else has happened in the past, this year and previous years."

A straight quote, idiot. if he meant he hadn't heard what had gone on in the past, he'd have said so. he said he doesn't know ALL the info.

It is clear that you are wilfully clueless in regards this subject and not averse to simply making schitt up. Carney got the sack because he was off the rails and made it impossible to keep him. life goes on.

I don't expect a sane answer to the above, nor any answer to my next question since you've been dodging it for some time, but have you made that list of sponsors that sacking Carney has cost us yet Reefy?

This has been my last lap around the 'tard park with you on this subject, nothing you have said regarding this is tainted by the slightest degree of reality.

shaggs

Coach
In case anyone needs to know. Todd had sushi for lunch at cronulla today. Teriyaki chicken and some miso soup I think. He may or not have had kingfish sashimi as well but that is under investigation.

bluey

Bench
Well if he wasn't pissing in his mouth he was pissing all over the floor
Not in the urinal GREAT

Quigs

Immortal
Reefer? HI avnt seen a single post from him all day. Is he gonski?

It is an onwater operation and Minister Scott Morrison cannot comment on the illegal AS Clint Reefy

But I believe that he might be on a boat to Sri Lanka

chewsta

First Grade
I have no idea what any of that means Quigs? Sounds like ramblings from the quantas thread.

bluey

Bench
Yeah gone apparently
I have no idea how you would find out who is sat down and for why?

chewsta

First Grade
Got life.

No way!!! f**ken hell. Reefy, Ausguy, Newman and Coastal. All good posters too.
wont be the same without those dudes.

How funny is it that Reefy made 45000 threads about nobody wanting to touch the sharks with a ten foot pole. All of a sudden we get a major sponsor and then BANG! Reefy, banned for life. :lol::lol::lol:

Has to be one of the all time greatest exits.

"Moths to the flame!"