What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney sacked

chewsta

First Grade
Nah

I little story
My kid was sick on wed arvo
I took him to the docs ...in the waiting room late in the day.
6pmish
A family came in with an injured kid from footy practice .
His little brother was with him .....
He was wearing a reefy jacket.

He wasnt the bloody mascot was he?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
If carney has immortalised the bubbler what diid don McKinnon do?

More importantly does bec have nightmares thinking about it?

So now he wants to piss into the wind ? Maybe one day hell get it right .All an appeal will do is put more of his money into legal clowns pockets.

husky65

Juniors
The sponsor didn't come on board because Carney was gone, he said he came on board because we sacked him showing we wanted to fix the problem.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
So SMH reporting Carney is appealing his sacking citing the board didn't follow procedures contracted as part of the bargaining agreement...

This is why I was pissed at the board - not the sacking, but the process was unprofessional.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/todd-carney-appeals-his-controversial-sacking-by-cronulla-sharks-20140704-zswz1.html

f**ken amateur hour at the sharks again.

I am vehemently opposed to his sacking at all, but for the sharks to not even follow due process just re-enforces what we all think (regardless of whether we think Todd should have got the a$$) about the incompetence of the people that run the club.

Jaegerex

Juniors
Bec has a new headline

She would make up crap if we didn't give her decent ammo anyway, like Sharp staring at an empty field at a scheduled training session on Monday. He didn't turn up himself :lol:.
It is always a good chuckle reading the comment backlash she gets whenever she writes something though.

Ads

First Grade
This sponsor will be gone after the last game this season. Smart play by them to milk the situation given the irony. I wouldnt hesitate to take todd back.