What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney sacked

Madsharkie

First Grade
Ch 9 just did a quick update and said he's sacked. Noyce said something along the lines of Carney's lewd act is not in keeping with the clubs standards.

Southern Shark

Juniors
I expect all males who have ever exposed their penis at a urinal in a public toilet to be sacked by tomorrow.

Last count is that in excess of 3 million sydney men face dismissal.

Tomorrow is an official free of work day.

f**k this club. Just bend over and take it up the arse again...

Have to disagree on this one Feej he is a serial offender gone from 2 clubs previous, indications that this year was mucking up just kept quiet we tried to get Benji in case went pear shaped and it did. He needs to go

If it was player first offence like Bird the club was wrong.

Serial offender very hard to say all is right, we will be better off without him in long run

carcharias

Immortal
f**k this club. Just bend over and take it up the arse again...

Not this dumb merkin.
He has plenty of form.

He has f**ked us over .

I am cool with blokes being given a chance but not this time.
It's humiliating being a sharks fan these days.

Feej

First Grade
The joke in all this is that there'll be clubs calling his manager this week. But of course, we just cut him loose.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Posted this bin the other thread. Sums up my feelings
If he wasn't photographed being a grub, he'd still be playing. The guys' off the rails, not the clubs fault. Carney is the only one responsible for his actions.

roboshark

Coach
He will sign elsewhere and we will continue to be absolute shit in all aspects. Our club is run by the biggest bunch of amateurs hell bent on deliberately destroying the sharks

The Popper

Bench
I just trust there were clauses in his contract relating to behaviour. Otherwise we could become involved in another legal wrangle.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I live in Qld and have heard about Todd's antics from up here. It's no secret the dude has some issues but to sack him is just stupid. Life is an ongoing process and there is no way the NRL can ever expect gentlemen playing sport in for the good of the game to exist in today's world. Hope our club has the balls to stand up for the bloke.

In reality it's nothing that 98% of you havent done at some stage in your life and quite frankly, in the greater scheme of things it's pretty harmless behaviour imo.

We cower to the media so much these days, feulled by plebs that think they are celeb's on social media. f**k them, look at it from a point of what harm it's done to anyone and tell them those that whinge to grow the f**k up.

Sponsers will be ready when the money starts talking development wise, so relax, stand up for your teamates and grow a set FFS!!!!

The Popper

Bench
lol now sharks supporters reckon he's a shit player. lol

The last time I saw someone like dubo, is when someone was picking him up off the footpath and putting him in a plastic bag, before the law charged the owner of the animal that deposited him there.

coolumsharkie

Referee
OK so it's official now, he must have f**ked up royal then.

How hard is it to follow this club, f**k me dead!!!

Frailty

First Grade
Didn't meet our standards for values and morals...

Meanwhile we re-sign a coach who deliberately and knowingly risked players health and careers...

Even worse we are offering TC counselling and support as well... If you sack him, don't give him anything you dumb merkins.