What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars that only tossers drive?

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
Martli said:
NPK said:
Another sign of a wanker is someone whose arm is hanging out the car window while the car is moving.
You see it all the time..sometimes there is a ciggie in their hand, but most times it's just hanging there. WTF?

That's just a sign of an Automatic transmission hahahaha.

how so? you dont have to change gears on the motorway or once you have reached 4th or 5th gear

if its a car and it goes...then all is good, it beats being a walker.

Martli

Coach
Dirty Hoe said:
Martli said:
NPK said:
Another sign of a wanker is someone whose arm is hanging out the car window while the car is moving.
You see it all the time..sometimes there is a ciggie in their hand, but most times it's just hanging there. WTF?

That's just a sign of an Automatic transmission hahahaha.

how so? you dont have to change gears on the motorway or once you have reached 4th or 5th gear

if its a car and it goes...then all is good, it beats being a walker.

I wasn't knocking autos dude. I know i wouldn't risk a potential crash by not being able to change down to get some good engine breaking by haveing my arm dragging out the window when I drive...

Kiwi

First Grade
I find this topic rather funny. The rice burners vs the aussie muscle. I've never seen any logic in people getting so worked up over chunks of metal. Sure there are cars i'd love to own, but I think guys view cars as too much of a phalic symbol.

Martli

Coach
I reckon the Mitzubishi Diamante (Or magna for you asussies) is one of the best V6s i've ever been in. I would sure get one of them over a Ford V6 or a Holden V6 with that piece of shit 3.8l ecotec v6...

An41

Juniors
Martli said:
I reckon the Mitzubishi Diamante (Or magna for you asussies) is one of the best V6s i've ever been in. I would sure get one of them over a Ford V6 or a Holden V6 with that piece of sh*t 3.8l ecotec v6...

:eek: :shock: im in pure shock.

ill take an sv6 or a XR6 turbo over the magna anyday of the week.

Martli

Coach
An41 said:
Martli said:
I reckon the Mitzubishi Diamante (Or magna for you asussies) is one of the best V6s i've ever been in. I would sure get one of them over a Ford V6 or a Holden V6 with that piece of sh*t 3.8l ecotec v6...

:eek: :shock: im in pure shock.

ill take an sv6 or a XR6 turbo over the magna anyday of the week.

The SV6 dosen't have the 3.8l ecotec, it has the new allowtech 190 which will rip shit up. The XR6 turbo is f**king awesome too, but i'm talking standard V6, not turbo charged. The daimantae has a much better price than these aswell, although i personally think the new ones look like shit, the older ones look pretty nice though.

Jimbo

Immortal
The Magna would have to be one of the worst cars ever devised. They are gutless and handle like a dog on lino.

I don't know why they are bothering pushing a sports version with alloy wheels, skirts, a big-arsed wing and stuff. Even if you put twin turbos on it, it would still be a Magna...

Martli

Coach
Hmmm, maybe we are talking about differnet cars then, because my dads was a 2000 mitzubishi diamante sports and it was beutiful.

Jimbo

Immortal
Another dead-set wanker giveaway are stickers on the windscreen and/or rear window promoting either an engine/exhaust workshop, or that the occupants are 'Bad Boyz' or 'Sik Bruvvas' or similar

An41

Juniors
Jimbo said:
Another dead-set wanker giveaway are stickers on the windscreen and/or rear window promoting either an engine/exhaust workshop, or that the occupants are 'Bad Boyz' or 'Sik Bruvvas' or similar
even worst when they got nismo stickers on a holden... :-s

Dr Crane

Live Update Team

True.

Wankers are also to be found driving on quiet streets playing crappy house music to the level of pain and having their gay engine make as much noise as possible. I want to do criminal damage to these cars.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Jimbo said:

Lol, i have to agree with that comment.

Jimbo

Immortal
Those stickers can be usful though. Whenever I see one that says "Bad Girl" or "Nasty Bitch," I know I'm not going to miss much if I don't bother looking at the driver...

aphelion

Juniors
Jimbo said:

Haha, very true. Around my area, it seems like every second car has a Sureflo Exhaust sticker on their back window. I find myself often resisting the urge to put a brick through said window.

Who bloody cares where you got your exhaust done? Or tyres? Or transmission???

Bazal

Post Whore
IMO, newer Skylines and WRX's are generally driven by wankers. Any hotted up CRX, Lancer, Corolla, #SX etc as well.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
An41 said:
CC_eagle said:
And my heart bleeds doesn't it?

yer i hope it does from ignorance.

i like domestics but the ignorance is strong in this thread. typical one minded falcodore drivers. i like the LS1 and the LS2 engines but i bet you look at the KW and Litres and think OH YAYES!!!!!! THIS CAR IS A FAST CAR BETTER THAN THE JAP IMPORTS. Please wake up to yourself and never ever bother arguing about cars with ur friend ethals one minded views.

I hope you dont sulk but its rumored the monaro production will take place in the US where the LS1 and LS2 orginated from.

Uh no..

Heres what I think - " Hmm this car has more space than a lancer or civic, I'll buy this one"

A CAR IS A f**king CAR! I

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Kiwi said:
I find this topic rather funny. The rice burners vs the aussie muscle. I've never seen any logic in people getting so worked up over chunks of metal. Sure there are cars i'd love to own, but I think guys view cars as too much of a phalic symbol.

Agreed. To me a car is a f**king car! One may be shinier,have a fully sick sub woofer or have three different coloured lights hanging off it. It's all the f**king same to me.

An41

Juniors
CC_Eagle said:
An41 said:
CC_eagle said:
And my heart bleeds doesn't it?

yer i hope it does from ignorance.

i like domestics but the ignorance is strong in this thread. typical one minded falcodore drivers. i like the LS1 and the LS2 engines but i bet you look at the KW and Litres and think OH YAYES!!!!!! THIS CAR IS A FAST CAR BETTER THAN THE JAP IMPORTS. Please wake up to yourself and never ever bother arguing about cars with ur friend ethals one minded views.

I hope you dont sulk but its rumored the monaro production will take place in the US where the LS1 and LS2 orginated from.

Uh no..

Heres what I think - " Hmm this car has more space than a lancer or civic, I'll buy this one"

A CAR IS A f**king CAR! I

family man?
thank you for clearing it all up now.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Agreed. To me a car is a f***ing car! One may be shinier,have a fully sick sub woofer or have three different coloured lights hanging off it. It's all the f***ing same to me.
:clap:

I just want something with f**king leg room!

Latest posts