What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars that only tossers drive?

NPK

Bench
Jimbo said:
Another dead-set wanker giveaway are stickers on the windscreen and/or rear window promoting either an engine/exhaust workshop, or that the occupants are 'Bad Boyz' or 'Sik Bruvvas' or similar

Also stickers on the back windscreen that promote where they bought their car stereo system.

Mr Saab

Referee
anyone that spends 30-40k (plus) doing up a toyota, hyaundai mitsubishi, holden or any of those working class cars. Why? Cause at the end of the day its still just a fricken excel,corolla,magana,barina, gemini etc. Spend the 30-40k or so on a bmw or mercedes that at least has some class about it.

anyone that has a 5k plus stereo system in their car and has the volume and bass set at max...hey dickstick...i dont want to listen to usher when i am at dee why and you are at bondi.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
An41 said:
CC_Eagle said:
An41 said:
CC_eagle said:
And my heart bleeds doesn't it?

yer i hope it does from ignorance.

i like domestics but the ignorance is strong in this thread. typical one minded falcodore drivers. i like the LS1 and the LS2 engines but i bet you look at the KW and Litres and think OH YAYES!!!!!! THIS CAR IS A FAST CAR BETTER THAN THE JAP IMPORTS. Please wake up to yourself and never ever bother arguing about cars with ur friend ethals one minded views.

I hope you dont sulk but its rumored the monaro production will take place in the US where the LS1 and LS2 orginated from.

Uh no..

Heres what I think - " Hmm this car has more space than a lancer or civic, I'll buy this one"

A CAR IS A f**king CAR! I

family man?
thank you for clearing it all up now.

Yes I'm a family man at 17 :roll: :roll:

Having more space for boards and amps....

Mr Saab

Referee
Martli said:
Charlie Saab said:
Martli said:
Charlie Saab said:
Spend the 30-40k or so on a bmw or mercedes that at least has some class about it.

Chances are you've spent heaps on one already though.

explain?

Buying a BMW or mercedes ain't cheap mate.

you can get a good one 2nd hand for 30-40k. Its not for everyone i know, but those clowns that spend that much doing up their shitty little excels, geminis etc should think a bit. I know i would much rather drive a 3 series BMW than some pathetic over worked hatchback.
I guess i am older and and have different tastes.

Martli

Coach
Charlie Saab said:
Martli said:
Charlie Saab said:
Martli said:
Charlie Saab said:
Spend the 30-40k or so on a bmw or mercedes that at least has some class about it.

Chances are you've spent heaps on one already though.

explain?

Buying a BMW or mercedes ain't cheap mate.

you can get a good one 2nd hand for 30-40k. Its not for everyone i know, but those clowns that spend that much doing up their shitty little excels, geminis etc should think a bit. I know i would much rather drive a 3 series BMW than some pathetic over worked hatchback.
I guess i am older and and have different tastes.

Yeah, so would I, but then again, i'd rather just buy a decent car stock and not bother spending money on upgrades.

MEE

Juniors
AN41 the japanese make great cars but personally i need space. it's just makes things easier. i can fit my work stuff in there and i can slot my surfboard in without roof racks. bigger cars also allow room to have sex in the backseat. and the 200kw's under my bonet is more than enough to kill myself.

charlie saab if i had the money i'd buy a BMW.

An41

Juniors
MEE said:
AN41 the japanese make great cars but personally i need space. it's just makes things easier. i can fit my work stuff in there and i can slot my surfboard in without roof racks. bigger cars also allow room to have sex in the backseat. and the 200kw's under my bonet is more than enough to kill myself.

charlie saab if i had the money i'd buy a BMW.

i like your thinking. ;-)

Kid

Juniors
NPK said:
Another sign of a wanker is someone whose arm is hanging out the car window while the car is moving.
You see it all the time..sometimes there is a ciggie in their hand, but most times it's just hanging there. WTF?
WTF is wrong with having your arm hanging out the window? As long as it isn't dropping the ciggie or rubbish what bother is it to anyone else?

NPK

Bench
I've tried it - it isn't comfortable. I'm sure it's just something that some people do to look cool.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Bazal said:
IMO, newer Skylines and WRX's are generally driven by wankers. Any hotted up CRX, Lancer, Corolla, #SX etc as well.

Hey! I have a hotted up Corolla! Well not really. A few 'modifications' though.

Bazal

Post Whore
Mods are ok...long as it doesn't have a racing wing, rims worth more than the car, neons, sound system worth 3 times more than the car, or anything like that....that's just a waste of money IMO

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I've tried it - it isn't comfortable. I'm sure it's just something that some people do to look cool.

I do it (in the passenger seat, it isn't comfortable when driving) to keep my arm cool. Thus i only do it on hot days when the sun is burning the shit out of my arm.

ucantseeme

Juniors
i wonder if there is a website or magazine article that rates new cars based on their back seat shagging comfort levels. I've heard people brag that they do it in their Mercedes SLK or Jeep Wrangler, but those are pretty small cars, I don't think it would be very comfortable. Obviously large cars like a ford fairlane would be better, but only considering small to medium sized i wonder what would be best? So far the SLK and Jeep are the top 2.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm 6'4", and my first car was a VW beetle.

I can tell you that it rates pretty low on the shag-o-meter

Latest posts