What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears - Stand Aside

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadElvis

Juniors
Sad that the Bears folded and nobody really seemed to care....even the toothless vermin supporters managed to arrange a rally.....

If they bring back the bears 43 people will cheer and the rest of us wont even blink.......

cupid

Juniors
Jeez Mr Presley-at least we are coming back [to the NRL], you have left the building permanently

thank you, thanks you very much

Blue Tongue is a better stadium than nearly all in Sydney, explain what sort of stand could be jammed up on the road side?, and 20,000 is a good size league ground
Please provide link that the Bears are 100% returning to the NRL.

cupid

Juniors
Yes, us Manly fans are such sad cases, were so sad to the point where our whole life doesn't depend on a RL forum and have 68,000 posts.

MSIH

Bench
The Bears can come back if they don't poach any Manly players, specifically Foran. Doubt he'd bother though. They've been as big a threat to the competition in the last 10 years as they have for the past 60.

The losing culture won't abate by moving the club a couple of K's up the highway when you've got scrubs like Florimo running the show.

I'd much rather a successful Perth side tbh, but whether there's the support over there, who knows?

Red Bear

Referee
The Bears can come back if they don't poach any Manly players, specifically Foran. Doubt he'd bother though. They've been as big a threat to the competition in the last 10 years as they have for the past 60.

The losing culture won't abate by moving the club a couple of K's up the highway when you've got scrubs like Florimo running the show.

I'd much rather a successful Perth side tbh, but whether there's the support over there, who knows?
lol
We championed your entry in the 40's and in return you got our entire f**king backline, not to mention guys like Irvine and your demi-god Cliffy over the years.

Scrubs like Florimo? He'd go down as one of the most legendary clubmen ever, not many ex-players have done so much to try and help out their clubs.

If we come back, and im not holding too much hope at all tbh, far too early, but if, the best thing will be the return of the greatest rivalry in rugby league.

lol
We championed your entry in the 40's and in return you got our entire f**king backline, not to mention guys like Irvine and your demi-god Cliffy over the years.

Scrubs like Florimo? He'd go down as one of the most legendary clubmen ever, not many ex-players have done so much to try and help out their clubs.

If we come back, and im not holding too much hope at all tbh, far too early, but if, the best thing will be the return of the greatest rivalry in rugby league.

Amen to that

mightybears

Bench

We backed you in, back in the day as Red Bear said, and if North Sydney junior Foran wants to join the CC Bears down the track, well good on him.

A Manly fan and a poaching whinge, please

Garts

Bench
I hope the Bears come back eventually. However I am still not sure if we should expand into a market like Perth first.

hellteam

First Grade
If Central Coast get the pick at the next team in the competition it should be on one condition.... that they change that completely terrible ugly logo.

nqcowboy87

Bench
i think the time is right for the bears on the coast, rich league nursery, excellent stadium, history with the north sydney faction. anybody saying there isnt enough players to fill a fg nsw cup and nyc roster, well theres plenty of players, for example in the qcup today for ipswich theres two talented 18 year olds who couldnt make the cut in an under 20's side who could play for the cc nyc team and then youve got some players running around in the nsw cup and q cup not to mention all the aussies and kiwis in the sl, os theres enough talent there for a complete roster

mightybears

Bench
and its always the Central Coast based Manly fans the most threatened by the CCB's!

worry not, if you want to jump ship, just come back here with a different username, no one will no-no shame:D

skeepe

Immortal
Have you ever been there? It's got a capacity of 20,000 with some of the best views in the sporting world. You're an idiot.

Yeah I've been there. When the play is near you, it's great. When the play goes anywhere else, you can't see sh*t.

Best views in the sporting world? :lol:

Ever been to Old Trafford? Camp Nou? San Siro?

Peanut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts