What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
who cares, TFS is utter shit hosted by old unfunny dumb merkins whose knowledge, and seemingly their interest, is at a similar level to Barack Obama's.

Just scrap the steaming pile of turd now and put a genuine footy show on for a f**king change.

Big Tim

First Grade
who cares, TFS is utter shit hosted by old unfunny dumb merkins whose knowledge, and seemingly their interest, is at a similar level to Barack Obama's.

Just scrap the steaming pile of turd now and put a genuine footy show on for a f**king change.

ONE HD has two weekly "Footy" programs that seem to deal with the serious side of the game.

Its on free to air, so I would suggest the Footy Show is filling its market of entertainment, where the guys on ONE are holding up the other end.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I'm pretty sure that when you do orgys behind your wifes back that you deserve to deal with a few family issues.

Maybe, but he and his wife dealt with all this back then, no one deserves all the crap dragged up again 7 years later to put even more strain on a persons marriage.

nohope

Juniors
Who would want to be a footballer these days? Can't take a leak at a park when there's no toilets within 200+ metres without some idiot sticking his mobile phone in your face taking a photo.

Time to bring back Matty!

nqcowboy87

Bench
it certainly looks like theyre making a play for matty, what has made it refreshing (i use that term loosely) has been the absence of wendell "dell-a-vision" sailor

timka4

Bench
it certainly looks like theyre making a play for matty, what has made it refreshing (i use that term loosely) has been the absence of wendell "dell-a-vision" sailor
I completely forgot that dell had been dropped, until you mentioned that. He has been replaced I guess by the almighty freddy