What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

HowHigh

Coach
The fui thing was funny....he does that accent pretty damn well lol...i watched two of them on youtube (dunno how many there are?)

hutch

First Grade
f**k Shackleton is so unfunny.
Should concentrate on things like the tackle count.

youre kidding right? its bloody hilarious! some people take things too seriously, shackleton and beau ryan are great value! its good to see footy players not taking themselves too seriously and being able to take the p*ss out of each other.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Stuff you may have missed for this Thursday: Unknown man caught on camera walking around naked in the Broncos dressing room just before kickoff. Watch this space!

moik

Bench
Hardly ever watch this trash but I saw the start of it. George Rose is quite a character. Rugby league needs more like him.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Hardly ever watch this trash but I saw the start of it. George Rose is quite a character. Rugby league needs more like him.

must admit my brain wasnt functioning when i was expecting some hot ass chick "Georgie Rose" and had some tubby pop up on my screen :lol:

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Seriously.
Did Andrew Voss do a survey and find that league fans really want to see lots of shots over and over again of players' arses?
It's not funny - the crowd's not laughing.

Does Voss have a mandatory appearance clause in his contract?
he adss zero.

STORM.99/07

Bench
It is jure pure trash. I think the panel are frustrated comedians.They should give the fans what we want and that is to hear more about our footy teams. Beau Ryans character is JUST SO EMBARRASSING.Moments you may have missed is a shocker.Is it just to give vossy a job?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Stuff you may have missed for this Thursday: Unknown man caught on camera walking around naked in the Broncos dressing room just before kickoff. Watch this space!
Ok, someone email channel 9 and tell them that THEY MISSED this. How on Earth they missed a naked Dane Carlaw in the Broncos dressing room is beyond me!

undertaker

Coach
loved the old song spoofs they showed before :lol:

On the topic of this, I've noticed over the last few weeks (starting from that 500th show) the Footy Show have been showing a lot of highlights from old episodes, whether it be Reg Reagan, Jason Stevens, Mark Geyer, Mahatma Cote and now showing old song spoofs even with Radley and Blocker in them(despite the highlights involving both of them were omitted from the "Best of the Footy Show" DVD)...Maybe this is an attempt by Ch9 to revive the ratings after the huge spike in the ratings for that 500th show. I don't ever recall the show showing so many highlights from the past in an episode on a consistent basis.

Your thoughts on this...