What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

undertaker

Coach
Highlights...hahahahahahaha

Honestly, if the Footy Show are going to make a regular occurence of showing highlights from the past if they see this as a way to increase ratings, they should simply replace the whole show with "The Best of the Footy Show" and for 2 hrs have highlights from old episodes like what Hey Hey It's Saturday did after the show ended the first time in the '90s (they had a show which had highlights of Red Faces). I guarantee you that the ratings will spike again, which will again prove the point that several other posts have made on this thread when Fatty said they received a lot of positive feedback from the 500th episode: that people preferred the old format. Like to see more of the old stuff involving Ryan Girdler et al.

Last edited:

STORM.99/07

Bench
I would like to see more FOOTY CONTENT.. i`m sure after watching the show last night those clowns have NO IDEA about who is playing this w/e.someone should tell those clowns that their careers are finished and we want to know about the current crop of NRL players.

betcats

Referee
Seriously.
Did Andrew Voss do a survey and find that league fans really want to see lots of shots over and over again of players' arses?
It's not funny - the crowd's not laughing.

Does Voss have a mandatory appearance clause in his contract?
he adss zero.

Would love to punch vossy in the face, biggest wanker on channel nines footy roster by far imo. Something about the pricks face shits me, and then he starts talkin...

Brutus

Referee
I would like to see more FOOTY CONTENT.. i`m sure after watching the show last night those clowns have NO IDEA about who is playing this w/e.someone should tell those clowns that their careers are finished and we want to know about the current crop of NRL players.

Maybe they could have the current footy talk then when it comes time for the light entertainment part then they could show the old stuff.

I'd be happy with that :)

nqcowboy87

Bench
i must say fatty as shania twain is probably one of the most stomach chunring piece of television i have ever seen.

and what was with that dragons fan, he would have given robin williams a run for his money, he was wearing a deadset fur coat

Beavers Headgear

First Grade

Like you get on Monday Night Football, NRL on Fox, Sunday Footy Show, Sunday Roast, The Fox pre game Saturday show etc

There are shitloads of shows out there doing that for ya

no name

Coach
So that was why they got him on the first time, what about the other 8?
It seems to be working, everyone seems to love it but it shits me to tears every time.
Good luck to him I suppose.