What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 not keen on going live for Melbourne Storm's blockbusters or any NRL finals

Should 9 be sold the rights to Rugby League again?

• Yes

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 124 94.7%

• Total voters

Brutus

Referee
The Sunday afternoon Storm vs. Knights final will be up against Carlton vs. Essendon Elimination Final at the MCG. No chance Storm game will be broadcast live.

Well it should be.

It's not like it's prime time.

Carlton v Essendon will be going up against the NRL in Sydney and Brisbane so why can't the opposite occur?

Mr Twig

Well it should be.

It's not like it's prime time.

Carlton v Essendon will be going up against the NRL in Sydney and Brisbane so why can't the opposite occur?

Unlike Nine with NRL in Melbourne, Seven are contractually obliged to show their AFL finals games live or near live in Sydney and Brisbane. If they didn't have to, they wouldn't.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Put it on Digital.

No excuses.

I also recommend storm fans to make as many "CHANNEL NINE SUCKS" posters as possible to scatter them so most cameras are forced to broadcast them. You saw with LOL@50UFF$ that it works.

Also if you see Vossy, feel free to abuse the gimp.

That lol50UFF$ was pathetic.

MsStorm

Bench
lol

no finals NRL live in Victoria? Is that a joke. f**k you and f**k Eddie. Stop trying to kill our game you f**king wankers. This page is going to get trolled so hard it shuts down. You f**king merkins. You don't deserve NRL. f**k you clowns.

on 9's facebook
Trent Cribbs

:thumb

Classic stuff.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So hang on, Channel 9 won't show any NRL games (bar GF) live in Vic?

I have some questions.

Does 9 have exclusive right to NRL Finals?
Will Fox be allowed to show NRL Finals live?

Is there someone, other than an admin person, at both NRL and Channel 9 I can complain to?

Perth Red

Post Whore
So hang on, Channel 9 won't show any NRL games (bar GF) live in Vic?

I have some questions.

Does 9 have exclusive right to NRL Finals?
Will Fox be allowed to show NRL Finals live?

Is there someone, other than an admin person, at both NRL and Channel 9 I can complain to?

No they can't. Just seen Perth's TV schedule and we have the NRL games at 12.35am and not on Fox until late.

Brutus

Referee
Gallop has been extremely quiet on this matter for a long while now.

I heard a caller on 2SM yesterday mention that IC chair John Grant said in an interview that he won't be telling Gallop what to do when the IC comes in.

Is this true??? If it is, I'm worried.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
she's an NRL.com columnist and Roosters fan. She should live in melbourne for a few weeks next time her team is in the finals and have a crack at watching the game.

Latest posts