What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

big_matt

Juniors
Where's the picture of Price and the Warriors salary cap rorts?

I pointed that out on another thread. Price was signed to a huge contract when the team were already knowingly over the cap, and got to stay for years.

The irony of a warriors fan saying that cap cheating teams should be thrown out of the sport is totally lost on the original poster I'm afraid. :lol::lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
Chalk and Cheese. Yours was a zillion times bigger.

And Kiwis didnt carry on like prize f*ckwits and blame Gallop unlike you Victorian twats.

I pointed that out on another thread. Price was signed to a huge contract when the team were already knowingly over the cap, and got to stay for years.

The irony of a warriors fan saying that cap cheating teams should be thrown out of the sport is totally lost on the original poster I'm afraid. :lol::lol:

A) Stop making dummy accounts and patting yourself on the arse
B) Price was a prop and stayed for years, but didn't win us any Premierships or turn our outfit into a dominant team
C) I never, ever, ever said teams that cheat the cap should be thrown out of the competition
D) Why would I make a graphic of Steve Price with cough medicine? Price didn't just massively choke. I didn't make this because you're salary cap rorting cheats. I made this because the Storm are benefiting from a salary cap rort and just CHOKED, hard. And the fact Storm fans are all intolerable nuffy merkins.

The point ultimately being that the Storm are done for a good number of years. As soon as your illegally assembled spine is disbanded, you're a wooden spoon team. While you have your illegally assembled spine you're nothing but big game chokers that can't reach 5th gear.

Melbourne scum. Go have a cry about Gallop

They don't have to say "I approve of what the club did". It's implied and presupposed with all the bile and bullshit the Storm fans make towards the NRL and Gallop.

obviously the storm scum don't say it because they don't even realise that's what they're doing. They don't have the intelligence or basic understanding to grasp their own bullshit

big_matt

Juniors
They don't have to say "I approve of what the club did". It's implied and presupposed with all the bile and bullshit the Storm fans make towards the NRL and Gallop.

obviously the storm scum don't say it because they don't even realise that's what they're doing. They don't have the intelligence or basic understanding to grasp their own bullshit

So that's a no then. No fans said they approve. You just made it up. Thanks.

big_matt

Juniors
A) Stop making dummy accounts and patting yourself on the arse
B) Price was a prop and stayed for years, but didn't win us any Premierships or turn our outfit into a dominant team
C) I never, ever, ever said teams that cheat the cap should be thrown out of the competition
D) Why would I make a graphic of Steve Price with cough medicine? Price didn't just massively choke. I didn't make this because you're salary cap rorting cheats. I made this because the Storm are benefiting from a salary cap rort and just CHOKED, hard. And the fact Storm fans are all intolerable nuffy merkins.

The point ultimately being that the Storm are done for a good number of years. As soon as your illegally assembled spine is disbanded, you're a wooden spoon team. While you have your illegally assembled spine you're nothing but big game chokers that can't reach 5th gear.

Melbourne scum. Go have a cry about Gallop

A) what dummy accounts? what are you talking about?
B) So props can't make a big difference to a team? If not why did you pay him so much? He stayed after being illegally bought - which is what you are complaining about us doing!
C) I'll find a quote from you - let me just look now
D) Your poster had the word 'cheat'. Do you even know whats on your poster? If you are calling slater a cheat why not call price one?

You can make up excuses all you want, but your team also massively and knowingly rorted the cap and kept players they had signed illegally for years. Do you understand the irony of warriors fans saying they hate cap cheats?

big_matt

Juniors
i-m-cooking-the-books-apron-6-p.jpg

Is this a Warriors fan calling another team cap cheats? Forgotten 2005 have you? $1 million over the cap was it? The irony of these posts is great!

A) what dummy accounts? what are you talking about?
B) So props can't make a big difference to a team? If not why did you pay him so much? He stayed after being illegally bought - which is what you are complaining about us doing!
C) I'll find a quote from you - let me just look now
D) Your poster had the word 'cheat'. Do you even know whats on your poster? If you are calling slater a cheat why not call price one?

You can make up excuses all you want, but your team also massively and knowingly rorted the cap and kept players they had signed illegally for years. Do you understand the irony of warriors fans saying they hate cap cheats?

f**king hell, I hate how stupid you are.

A) A dummy account is a fake account, an alias, used by sad halfwits like yourself to agree with yourself and out-number people through parroting the same bullshit

B) Props can make a big difference to a team, but Price didn't take us to any grand finals victories last I looked. And the influence of a prop, however great, cannot compare to that of Smith, Slater, Cronk and Inglis. No matter how much you want to pretend every salary cap break is the same.

C) Go find the quote, good look. And can I anticipate an apology when you can't find one, or will you turn silent and disappear?

D) My poster does NOT have the word cheat on it, anywhere, in any capacity.

And no, my team didn't massively and knowingly rort the cap. An individual(Mick Watson) rorted the cap in a futile attempt to save his position.

No, I don't see the irony of a Warriors fan saying they hate cap cheats, either. I appreciate the irony in people who don't understand what irony means, using the word irony.

f**kity bye

So that's a no then. No fans said they approve. You just made it up. Thanks.

I didn't say that Storm fans said they approve. Did I? Quote me where I said that.

Your libelous and illiterate being is pissing me off now. Get up to speed with English before I e-kick you in the f**king face.

YOU just made up that I made something up which I never in the first place f**king said.

I never once, not once, not ever, on here or in general, have said that Storms fans have 'said the approved'. I've said many clearly do approve. There's a colossal difference between the 2 statements and it would pay to understand them.

Am I going to have to buy a tablet and start writing out my posts in coloured f**king crayons, before you manage to understand them?

big_matt

Juniors
f**king hell, I hate how stupid you are.

A) A dummy account is a fake account, an alias, used by sad halfwits like yourself to agree with yourself and out-number people through parroting the same bullshit

B) Props can make a big difference to a team, but Price didn't take us to any grand finals victories last I looked. And the influence of a prop, however great, cannot compare to that of Smith, Slater, Cronk and Inglis. No matter how much you want to pretend every salary cap break is the same.

C) Go find the quote, good look. And can I anticipate an apology when you can't find one, or will you turn silent and disappear?

D) My poster does NOT have the word cheat on it, anywhere, in any capacity.

And no, my team didn't massively and knowingly rort the cap. An individual(Mick Watson) rorted the cap in a futile attempt to save his position.

No, I don't see the irony of a Warriors fan saying they hate cap cheats, either. I appreciate the irony in people who don't understand what irony means, using the word irony.

f**kity bye

A) Where are these fake accounts that I have? Under what name? Please quote them
B) So you can massively cheat the cap as long as you dont win anything and only buy props? I didnt say all cap scandals are the same, but if you murder someone you cant say its not that bad just because another person murdered 4 people. You were almost $1 million over the cap!!! thats not a slight oversight thats a huge scale rort. F*ck me!
C) It will take me a while to look through your 2000 nonsensical posts
D) It says 'rorts' on your poster. Therefore you must be accusing us of rorting the cap. So my question remains: Where is the warriors poster for 2005 and 2006?

You really can't see irony at all in Warriors fans (a cap cheating team on a massive scale only 5 years ago) saying they hate cap cheats? Really? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why are you sitting on your computer moaning when your team just made a GF? You must be a right sad f*ck!

Last edited:

big_matt

Juniors
I didn't say that Storm fans said they approve. Did I? Quote me where I said that.

Your libelous and illiterate being is pissing me off now. Get up to speed with English before I e-kick you in the f**king face.

YOU just made up that I made something up which I never in the first place f**king said.

I never once, not once, not ever, on here or in general, have said that Storms fans have 'said the approved'. I've said many clearly do approve. There's a colossal difference between the 2 statements and it would pay to understand them.

Am I going to have to buy a tablet and start writing out my posts in coloured f**king crayons, before you manage to understand them?

You said you can imply they approve by their behaviour. Look further up the thread if you've forgotten you posted that. Can you read?

A) I'm not going to 'quote them'. It's my belief that you're using several accounts, if a mod wants to look into that and prove or disprove that it's on them. I can only make claims that I'm unable to verify.

B) You can massively cheat the cap and then have it forgotten if you move on gracefully and benefits from your cap cheating have ceased.

C) It will be a waste of time, too. If you remember me so clearly saying that I imagine it won't be difficult for you to find my imaginary posts.

D) It says rort, and yes, I am accusing you of rorting the cap. Are you denying this?

E) Why would I make a Warriors poster for 2005 and 2006? I don't recall us choking in 2005 or 2006. I don't remember us benefiting in any real way, even, from our cheating. I don't remember our fans being nuffy merkins who blamed the NRL, Gallop and everyone but ourselves.

And no, I can't see the irony because there is no irony. My brother has a criminal record for crime x, I hate crime x, is that ironic? Me supporting a team that once rorted the cap, and hating cap cheats, is not ironic. Am I supposed to approve of cap cheats because my team was once guilty of it?

You said you can imply they approve by their behaviour. Look further up the thread if you've forgotten you posted that. Can you read?

What you're saying doesn't even make f**king sense.

"You said you can imply they approve by their behaviour". What the f**k is that supposed to mean? I did NOT say that I can imply they approve by their behavior, because that doesn't make any sense.

What I said is: "They don't have to say "I approve of what the club did". It's implied and presupposed with all the bile and bullshit the Storm fans make towards the NRL and Gallop."

There is something seriously wrong with you. I hope for you're sake you're about 11 years old. In which case I apologise for embarrassing you in such a fashion

nz eagle

Juniors
I seem to remember the warriors told the NRL about there salary cap issues, concerning the Price contract.

I dont remember Melbourne ever coming clean about the dozens of contracts the illegally completed over a number of years. If I remember correctly it was only found out because some idiot in the storm office accidently gave access to the auditor to the "alternative" contracts.

The two situations dont seem anything alike to me....

Warriorsoul

Juniors
OK, no he has a fair point, I on behalf on the Warriors, hereby relinquish 10th position for 2006.

Our salary cap breach was cause by gross managerial incompetence (take a bow Mick Watson) and was only EVER going to affect one season. 2007 and onward we have been (often massively) well under the cap.

Billythekid

First Grade
I f**king hate the storm a whole lot, like most of you. they are easily my most hated club and I wish the nrl expelled them for good. But I feel sorry for the fans who have to come on here and deal with this shit after a heartbreaking loss.

It's not that bad. I think most people who post on here have come to expect a certain amount of trolling and insults when they lose.

I'm pretty happy with the way the year turned out for us. I also think we will be a better team next year so i'm looking forward to seeing us challenge for the title again.

In the mean time i will be cheering on the warriors for their first premiership.