What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters

Jordovski

Juniors
If you found out your friend had cheated on their gf/bf on more than 3 occaisons, and the gf/bf was also a good friend of yours, what would you do?
Ok, because my mate has cheated on his girl, and she's also a good friend of ours (meaning, my group of mates), but she has no idea what's going on. She's one of the nicest people you could meet, and would just die if she knew all this.

I probly think he's better off breaking up with her and not telling her that he's cheated. For the sake of her, cos I think she'd really go downhill if she found out.

Oh and my mate doesn't know we know about him cheating too, he lied to us and we found out through some detective work by myself.

Alba

Coach
OR .... tell ur mate thats cheating if he doesnt break up with her then you will tell her

MILLWALL

Juniors
call up cheaters the tv show or just leave a letter on his doorstep saying i know what you did

Jordovski

Juniors
Alba said:
OR .... tell ur mate thats cheating if he doesnt break up with her then you will tell her

Yeah I know, I feel that'd be the right thing to do. But it will most likely break up his friendship with my group of mates, and then when the gf finds out.. I don't wanna know what she'll do...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
You should whack him one!!!

I've never cheated on a girl...and i never will, i wouldn't want to humiliate a women, nor would i like to be humiliated.

He's a wanker obviously, hit him in the head, he obviously needs therapy.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Tell me where he lives and i'll sort him out :lol: ,then i'll still his girl aswell just for good measure :lol:

Alba

Coach
man jus like tell her dammit it fkn hurts to be cheated on but it hurts more when your mates knew about it the whole time

Alba

Coach
MILLWALL i will not retaliate to that ... im spreadin the love homie ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
I never tolerate cheating. Whenever a mate has even contemplated it I've made it clear that not only would I not be able to continue a friendship with them, I'd also let the other party know as soon as I could. That's assuming I knew the other party well enough for it to be my business. Either way, cheating is about the only thing I can't forgive someone for doing.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'm the same, i might be alot of things, but i'll never cheat on a women, espically if she's loving and kind.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I just couldn't cheat on someone. Even if they weren't particularly nice to me (hell, why would I be with someone like that?), I'd still have the decency to break it off before pursuing anyone else. It's just the decent thing to do.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I was put in a situtation a long time back when the girl i was dating i wasn't sexually attracted to her anymore....and this girl kept ringing me up who was very good looking and yeah, but i had the decency to not cheat but to atleast break up first...give myself some breathing space and then proceed.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Definitely the way to go. There's nothing in life I hate more than a guy (or girl, for that matter) who can't show some respect for the feelings of other people. It's not a religious thing or anything, or even a result of having been cheated on- it just strikes me as one of the cruelest things you can do to someone.

Latest posts