What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Nope.

Read the original thread, i stated that by dating a lesbian there are " fringe benefits" involved.

Work that out.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Gemini_Princess_1 said:
Thats not the point Ron,I thought you were a One Lesbian Man :?

haha, good call GP

actually I haven't even commented yet

before I got married I normally always had a couple of girlfriends at a time. When I lived in Sydney, I had about 4 or 5.

I just thought that's what every body did.

The only time I ever had one partner, was when I got married.

Godz Illa

Coach
Twizzle said:
before I got married I normally always had a couple of girlfriends at a time. When I lived in Sydney, I had about 4 or 5.

I just thought that's what every body did.
Well, it was the 'Free Love' era Twiz. You were a man of your times. ;-)

Knightmare

Coach
Tell her- people that cheat suck and they don't deserve to be with anyone because they can't keep a commitment, which is what a relationship should be based on. This is what pisses me off about so many teenage relationships, it's like "I love you- but only up to the point that it benefits me." :evil: Just one of the many reasons I can't be bothered with this crap at this stage.

Melstar

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Saying " i love you" is so over-rated IMO

Say it one day, gone the next, aswell as that word.

If you're speaking from experience, then obviously tge chicks thast said it to you never really loved you in the first place. I've never said it and not meant it. Saying it to someone, and having them say it back, knowing that you both mean it, is FAR from over-rated, its a gorgeous moment.

Jordo, how did it all go?

I have a lot of male friends who cheat on their partners (soccer players :roll: ) and I, rightly or wrongly, choose to turn a blind eye. Its hard to know what to do when you're friends with both parties, personally I'd rather not get involved. The guys know I disapporve of what they're doing as I've told them so. Its their choice in the end. Some of the girls have been told about their partners cheating but choose not to beleive it. Even those who know for fact that their partner has cheated on them go back to the guys and claim that their man 'would never cheat again'. Bullshit.

Jimbo

Immortal
Tell him he's got twenty minutes to fess up, because you're going to phone his gf and tell her

budz

Juniors
Just give me her phone number Jordo. There's nothing like a random phone call telling you that your bf is cheating on you.

Nuffs

Bench
i slept with my best mates girlfriend and we havent been friends since

it was made worse when i never told him and he found out 6 months later

but telling her 2 weeks before the exams is life-threatening

Jordovski

Juniors
Yeah I know Nuffs, I'll find out today the outcome! She was so into him, I'd hope her parents are keeping a close eye on her :|

Jordovski

Juniors
She got angry at him, there were tears, i think she pushed him a few times. They broke up on Sunday, and now they're back together again!

Melstar

Juniors
Whats that saying? Once is his fault, twice is hers? That definitely applies in this case

Latest posts