What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters

NC

Juniors
Jordovski said:
She got angry at him, there were tears, i think she pushed him a few times. They broke up on Sunday, and now they're back together again!
They're back together? No offence dude, but is this girl like... dumb or what?

Crusader

Bench
NC said:
Jordovski said:
She got angry at him, there were tears, i think she pushed him a few times. They broke up on Sunday, and now they're back together again!

:clap: Once a cheater, always a cheater

Jordovski

Juniors
Crusader said:
NC said:
Jordovski said:

He knows he's put us friends of his in a difficult situation, so if he does it again, there'll be more than words from us :D

NC

Juniors
Jordovski said:
Crusader said:
NC said:
Jordovski said:

He knows he's put us friends of his in a difficult situation, so if he does it again, there'll be more than words from us :D
That's not the point Jordo. Your mate may say he won't cheat again but like Crusader said, once a cheater, always a cheater. The girl is just gonna get hurt agaiN!

Raider_69

Post Whore
ive seen a mate go through a chick cheating on him, i was placed in the situation becuase his chick was my sister, and i can say that me and him have both said that if any of our mates ever cheat on a chick we will give it too them, not just words either

but my mates although absolute arseholes, we all have respect for females

aussie_londoner

Juniors
Once a cheater, always a cheater

not true, im ashamed to admit that when i was much younger i cheated on my girlfriend at the time, heaps, but i didnt love her and we had many breaks during the relationship.

but now i am with my current girlfreind, been with her two years and i can proudly say i havent been interested in anyone else, even remotely, sure if im on a bus and a good looking girl is walking down the street, ill hav a look, but i would never think of taking any action with anyone else.

so reform can be had. im reformed, and im not at all worried cause i couldnt see myself doing it again

Raider_69

Post Whore
as they say, just cause you've ordered dosnt mean you cant look at the menu ;-)
for me a cheater is not always a cheater but always has it in him/her to cheat again

Nuffs

Bench
my girlfriends mum always says:

"you should be more worried if he stops looking at other girls"

sunny

I'd let sleeping dogs lie for the being and not tell her. Good on any bloke who has multiple roots going at the one time, sez I :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
sunny said:
I'd let sleeping dogs lie for the being and not tell her. Good on any bloke who has multiple roots going at the one time, sez I :D

then you have no respect for females and should have your dick chopped clean off.
"sez i"

Knightmare

Coach
Cheaters don't deserve to be with anyone. As if scoring one girl isn't hard enough, going for another when you're taken is just greedy and immoral.

Alba

Coach
Big Mick said:
My ex cheated on me with my best mate. I was fuming. Its best to tell them about it than let it go on, because someone always ends up on the wrong side or a heated argument.

that happened to me a couple of years ago ..i was with this guy who got with this stoopid skank n i was a dumbass n stayed with him but used to cry to my best friend about it all the time and then she went n got with him .. i was sooooooo angry and hurt and frustrated all in one ..i swear i didnt know who i wanted to bash more .. but when you give yourself time to think rationally u realise ur better off without em anyway ...

Alba

Coach
Melstar said:
Whats that saying? Once is his fault, twice is hers? That definitely applies in this case

yes it really does... its a harsh thing to say but it is so true .. if someone cheats on you they shouldnt get a 2nd chance imo .. im not saying ive never given it but as im single that shows it happened again and never worked out .. it just shouldnt be something that is taken lightly and u cant take them back "because i love him/her they will never do it again they said so" .. pfft what a load of %^&^(&@#*()

Latest posts