What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters

Raider_69

Post Whore
Smack ya mate in the mouth, pound the f**kin prick stupid and tell him "if you dont want to be with her break it off, not cheat you f**kwit. break it off today or tomorrow i tell her... then f**k off and grow a brain you wanker"

thats what id tell him

weasel

First Grade
Drive him out to the middle of nowhere and leave him there. Then take the girl out for ice cream.

Godz Illa

Coach
Cheaters should never be allowed to prosper. My friend Justin's girlfriend cheated on him once, when I found out I told him all about it. I remember she came to me, crying, asking for advice and whether she should tell him. I just said "Cry me a river Britney. You dont have to say what you did. He already knows, he found out from me." Sad story.

Jordovski

Juniors
I told him we know, and us group of mates are meeting up tonight and talking about it. First he said he wasn't gonna tell her. Then he said he would, but she's doing her HSC in 2 weeks time, so I don't think it'd be fair on her if he told her right away.
I hope he tells her afterwards!

Jordovski

Juniors
The way I found out he'd slept with this other girl was, at the pub the other night, my cheater mate wasn't there, but the girl he cheated with was.

So anyway, me and another mate always thought they were flirty together, so we go up to her and say "haha oh yeah cheater mate told us the other night u guys hooked up" and she was all "what? what are u talking about" and yeah he never told us anything, but we eventually got it out of her.

I feel guilty, should I?!?!

Kiwi

First Grade
Just confront your friend and tell them how wrong it is, if they are a true friend they'll actually be ashamed of their actions or ashamed they have offended you and may choose to do the right thing. Make it clear the person is actually putting everyones ( the groups ) friendships at risk with what they are doing, because just imagine if he gets caught and it's found out some of the group knew but said nothing, a shit storm waiting to happen if left too long.

Jordovski

Juniors
Yeah true Kiwi.

He's gonna tell her apprarently... dunno how she's gonna get through her exams in 2 weeks!

Kiwi

First Grade
Jordovski said:
Yeah true Kiwi.

He's gonna tell her apprarently... dunno how she's gonna get through her exams in 2 weeks!

I guess thats when you and her other friends step up and help her through it, which I'm sure you'll do.

Ron Jeremy said:
Tell me where he lives and i'll sort him out :lol: ,then i'll still his girl aswell just for good measure :lol:
Ohhh Ron :cry: what would your girlfriend think of that?You know,the ex-lesbian one that you are in LOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE with :?

NC

Juniors
Jordo dude, go tell your mate that you know what's going on and tell him if he doesn't tell his gf then you will!

Big Mick

Referee
My ex cheated on me with my best mate. I was fuming. Its best to tell them about it than let it go on, because someone always ends up on the wrong side or a heated argument.

Godz Illa

Coach
Gemini Princess strikes me as being exceedingly cool, with a very sensible head on his/her shoulders. Respect, GP.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Unlike you.

She's a female.

Gemini_Princess_1 said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Tell me where he lives and i'll sort him out :lol: ,then i'll still his girl aswell just for good measure :lol:
Ohhh Ron :cry: what would your girlfriend think of that?You know,the ex-lesbian one that you are in LOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE with :?

She wouldn't be upset.

She'd invite her to participate.

Godz Illa

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Unlike you.

She's a female.
It's true Ron, I'm not a female. That would probably explain why you havent hit on me yet. However, please feel free to at anytime, perhaps you'll "turn" me too.