What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheergirl photos are back

Hurriflatch

Referee
How did an innocent gawk at half naked women get turned into a talk about the latest designs from Chris Dior?

You have some splain' to do Lucy

chloe

Juniors
JessEel said:
i hate the way people my age dress, i can angry and ashamed!

ugh boots - no
belts larger then the mini skirt you are wearing with it - no
the whole "im a scary punk look" - no

have i mentioned ugh boots? ugh boots with a mini skirt - NO

mini skirts at the football - no

shall i go on? :lol:
So um, do you know anything about fashion and style?

chloe

Juniors
I don't see what's so bad about wearing a miniskirt to the footy, especially if you're going out afterwards.

JessEel, no wonder John Morris didn't accept that lollipop from you.

chloe said:
JessEel said:

ugh boots - no

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with fashion & style! but seriously who gives a stuff about fashion when you're at the footy?
You're meant to be there to cheer for you team and watch them play, not parade around in tiny skirts etc.
Heaps of girls you see at the footy just continuously walk around the stadium in their little skirts for the entire game, and don't watch a bit of it....I just think, well why the hell would you bother?
So basically, I'm hearin' ya Jess!!...
Eels jersey and jeans will do me fine at the footy thanks. :D

Daize said:
Suitman said:
ParraDaze said:
Suitman said:
ParraDaze said:
Suitman said:
Aren't they CFMB's Strider?? ;-)

Suity

Yes they are. My wife's 12 year old cousin was showing off her CFMB and her new extremely mini skirt last time we were over then we went into her room to play x box and her cupboard was filled with similar style things and even some leather strap things.

Kids these days :oops:

Parradaze,

As the father of a little girl, its a scary thought. 8-[

Suity

Tell me about it. My wife is pregnant and I hope that the trend doesn't continue otherwise my daughter might try and go out naked.

This cousin was a spoil brat though and she saw no problem with flaunting out in public.

But at 12??

Suity

I have seen little girls and I mean little girls (6-8 years old) wearing the same. Some parents just don't have any taste.
Maybe the girls have seen britney spears and christina aguilera dressed like that and want to imitate them not realising the image the singers are going for ($10 prostitute)

stiffmeister

Bench
In my humble & professional opinion, mini's should be restricted only to the office & nightclubs.

The stiff doesn't like being distracted by fellow fans wearing mini's as I will easily lose focus on the footy.

Perving at cheergirls is alright for the stiff as they are part of the game

;-)

sportive cupid

Referee
oh come on girls,if the short skirted young girls walking around at the footy are $10 prostitute look then the cheergirls must be the .....hmmmmm
Oh and Stiffy I am disturbed by the fact that you can not concerntrate on two things at once.Kinda makes that suggestion you made the other day a moot point :lol:

lol@chloe - from your avatar and sig pic, you know nothing of fashion and style either - all you do is watch television and wear what you are told to wear.

Australia's Next Top Model - roflmao!

You wanna know about style? Check out my moustcahe!

Utey

Coach
Hollywood Jesus said:
lol@chloe - from your avatar and sig pic, you know nothing of fashion and style either - all you do is watch television and wear what you are told to wear.

Australia's Next Top Model - roflmao!

You wanna know about style? Check out my moustcahe!

:lol: :clap:

chloe

Juniors
It seems like some of you don't like miniskirts. Well I don't like jeans that look like they were bought before we won our last premiership. So what if I dress up nice to go to the footy! I still love watching the game as much as any of you. Maybe if some of you had nicer legs you wouldn't be against miniskirts so much.

Eelementary

Post Whore
queanbeyhole hindy fan said:
chloe said:
JessEel said:

ugh boots - no

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with fashion & style! but seriously who gives a stuff about fashion when you're at the footy?
You're meant to be there to cheer for you team and watch them play, not parade around in tiny skirts etc.
Heaps of girls you see at the footy just continuously walk around the stadium in their little skirts for the entire game, and don't watch a bit of it....I just think, well why the hell would you bother?
So basically, I'm hearin' ya Jess!!...
Eels jersey and jeans will do me fine at the footy thanks. :D

I know!

It's as though they think they can compete with the footy!

Sorry lasses, but when us blokes are at the footy watching our Eels - unless we're getting trounced, it doesn't matter if you wear a bikini. Footy's footy.

no offense chloe, but you seem to be a perfect example of the hedonism that is dragging our society down. Style over subsctance, image over integrity et al.

You probably like ads such as the Listerine Pocket Pack ad, and that new one for the toothbrush that sells itself by having two people get it on. Your favourite show is probably Temptation Island 2 and you probably can't leave your house without standing in front of the mirror for two hours applying make up.

And people wonder why Western Society continues to spiral downhill? Well you and the likes of you need to be forced to wear grey woolen tracky-dacks and flannalettes for the rest of your life, Paris Hilton needs a bullet hole in her head and all brands except Black and Gold need to be eliminated.

chloe

Juniors
We all present a certain image and turning up to the footy as an '80s derelict doesn't have more substance to it than looking totally chic and cool. You talk about substance and style as if they are polar opposites, but can't a person have both? I'd like to believe I do.

stiffmeister

Bench
The stiff-meister is full of good looks & substance. I am so good looking that I can wear camel skin clothing & still look hot. My charming presence is enough for people to overlook everytime I wear daggy outfits

;-)

Latest posts